ur new life! a nessie and jacob love story

Chapter 1 - getting ready

"Hmm" I sighed. Alice was prancing around me, slipping silk over my skin. After getting my hair done, this was the best part of the day, not including the part when I become Renesmee Carlie Black. A dream come true.

I remember the night clearly, but I would seeing as I am half vampire. We were on first beach, lying side by side. My darling Jacob wearing white swimming shorts and me a striped bikini. This bikini fits perfectly as I had stopped growing aged 6 years - 17 physical. Jacob wrapped his arm around me and heaved me on top of him. I giggled. I loved it when he did this. I leaned in towards his sweet musky smell. Jacob pulled my head near in and kissed me enthusiastically, I kissed him back. My vampire reactions went wild, I could tell as Jacob sighed and pushed me off him and on to the sand.

He stood up and paced around me, he looked as though he was debating how to say something.

"Nessie..." he looked embarrassed "I want to ask you something"

"Ask away Jake" he laughed and I remembered that that's what my mum used to say to him at my age.

"I just don't know how to put it right!" he was getting frustrated. Jacob was looking kinda green now. It scared me a little.

"What are you trying to say Jacob?" I looked at him sternly knowing that he would have to tell me because I was his imprinting desire. Please say he is not breaking up with me! I desperately thought, I could not lose him,

"Renesmee, please stand up."

"Huh?" I had no clue what he was doing. I stretched on the sand and threw some at him as a joke. Obviously he did not get it.

"Just do it, please" he added. His tone strict but somehow soft. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was not lying to me and he needed me to do this. I stood up. He placed his hands on my shoulders firmly. "My foot itches, just a second." He bent down and scratched his foot. I stood impatiently, tapping my foot.

"Jacob hurry up" I begged. I looked at the lightly coloured sky. It was a beautiful blue; my favorite colour. I looked back down at Jacob; he was looking at me with a shy face, nothing like him at all. He was normally confident about everything he did. He was on one knee with a black box in his palm. I gasped, leaving my mouth hanging open like an idiot. I shut it before he noticed.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, will you marry me?" his voice was sure and strong now.

"Yes" I whispered. Jacob opened the box and I saw the most beautiful ring. It was silver with hundreds of diamonds. Jacob slipped onto my third finger on my left hand.

He stood up and kissed me enthusiastically.

"Renesmee?" I can back to the present with a shock. Alice was shaking me viscously, ignoring the fact that I was wearing a unique wedding dress. It was the dress my mum married my dad in.

"Oh, sorry Alice. I was day dreaming." She knew I wasn't lying as I was as bad as my mother.

"Yes and it was about you and Jake". I looked around my room to see the source of the voice, only to see my dad, Edward. He walked over to me. "Renesmee, are you sure you want to do this so young?" he had asked me this everyday for the last 4 months.

"Dad." I whined. I hated him asking this when he already knew the answer was yes. "I am the same age as you are." I reminded him.

"True but I wasn't marrying a werewolf" he pointed out. A low growl came from outside the bedroom door. I jumped and ran behind the curtains.

"Jacob, please go away. We are trying to get the bride ready in here." Alice complained as she ran out the door. I heard a thump followed by and "ow". I laughed knowing Alice had probably just hit my soon-to-be husband over the head.