Freddy

It had been exactly eight years since I saw my friends. Well, with the exception of Zack and Lawrence, cause I have been contacting them for a while now. I coincidentally met Zack about 3 years ago and we immediately exchanged our new phone numbers. At that point, I was really glad I caught up with a friend. Well, at this moment, I am currently in a beautiful café in New York. Ah, memories came flooding back to me. I began sipping on my coffee when I noticed a girl, with blonde hair and blue eyes entering the café. "She seems familiar." I shrugged as I continued sipping on my drink, when my friend Joe came along. He sat down next to me and we began chatting about our days. Well, he is absolutely in love with social media, so he began posting about our "day out" at the coffee shop. I rolled my eyes,"Really?" I chuckled at him.

We began to chat for a rather long time, before we decide to leave. Just then, I realised that the girl from just now, constantly looking at me. That was weird. Anyway, she was accompanied by some friends. I looked closer and noticed, one of them is Zack! I walked over to their table and waved at Zack before starting a conversation."Hello Zack. And you must be his girlfriend." I smiled as I looked over at the brunette next to him. She seems familiar to me too, but I just couldn't remember who she was. "My name is a secret." The brunette said. Lastly, I looked over at the blonde before saying," You are?" She had a rather weird expression but she smiled. That smile. "Just call me Miss Hathaway." We shook hands before I walked away with Joe. Well, those girls gave me an impression: I have definitely seen them somewhere before.