Chapter Nineteen: Raiden's Temple

Start from the beginning

You: "We should get breakfast." I hear him suggest to me. I nod and we walk back inside. He walks ahead of me to the kitchen and I am greeted with a smirking Asami.

Asami: "There was a nice view out there wasn't there?" She asks still smirking at me. It takes me a moment to realize what she meant but when I did my eyes widened slightly. She simply points to her cheeks telling me I'm blushing. I then hear (M/n) shout.

You: "You guys want some eggs!?" He shouts so that me and Asami can hear. Asami nods still smirking at me. Great she wants me to reply. I calm myself before replying.

Korra: "Sure if you don't mind!" I shout back. I hear him say a simple alright and goes about cooking. Probably with Jinora. I look back at Asami with a 'Really?' look. She smiles sassily.

Asami: "Was it... A 'Rock Hard' view?" Oh sweet heavens she's been taking lessons from Bolin. I then hear the said boy snicker from behind. I turn and see him holding in laughter and Mako looking at me. He is shaking his head at me.

Korra: "I hate you all." I said and they just shook their heads no. "Okay no I don't but really guys?" They all then start laughing. I can even hear Sparky chuckle at us. Once they calm down I asked Bolin a question. "You were the mastermind behind that right?" He smiles wide at me.

Bolin: "Well duh! It was way too easy not to do." I hear Asami Snicker. I just shake my head at them once again. "Come on. You made it to easy! Especially since you two are so close!" I flush slightly at that and look down sheepishly. I am reminded of when I assumed Asami and Sparky were together just because they hung out so much... Do they think the same? Should I... No never mind.

Asami: "Sorry Korra. It was just too funny to pass up." I just smile when I look back up. They are all smiling at me. I shake my head and then hear Sparky shout again.

You: "Food's ready!!" That was fast. Then again it was just eggs and probably some toast. That and he probably could just cook eggs with his hands if needed. Equally cool and gross.

We all walked into the kitchen to see Sparky setting plates down in front of Tenzin, Lin, Jinora, and Kai. When we sit down he does the same before getting his own. Everyone began to eat and I will not lie I was surprised by how well it tasted. I thought with all that time on the road he wouldn't have this skill. Judging by what the noises the others are making they are just as surprised as I am. I wanted to compliment him but I wanted to keep eating. I chose the ladder and chowed down. Is there some cheese in this? It's delicious. Everyone but him is eating at a break neck pace. He's taking some time. I know why Jinora and Kai are. It's so they can train. The others have no excuse except that they find it amazing. Asami oddly enough is the first to finish and speak.

Asami: "That was delicious (M/n)!" She exclaimed. He looked at her and swallowed so he could reply.

You: "Thanks Asami. I'm glad you liked it." He said smiling at her thanks to the compliment. She just shook her head.

Asami: "I loved it! You should cook for us more often." Everyone nodded in agreement including myself. He flushed slightly at the compliment.

You: "I-if that's what you want I will." He said smiling with a slight stutter. That's a good thing. I like Bolin but he can't cook. Asami nodded her head enthusiastically.

Korra: "I agree... Sorry Bolin." I pipe up after I finish. I see Bolin simply shake his head in a no fashion.

Bolin: "Non taken. I much prefer this over what I can make. This is amazing!" Bolin exclaims. I see Sparky rub the nap of his neck. He's used to getting compliments on his fighting skills but I guess he didn't think much of his cooking skills.