"Ok ok don't take much time.... Come fast here.... We will talk other things in home..... "

"Mm ok mom.... "Saying this he kept the call....

"See swara my mom is happy with the proposal.... Even she needs a grandchild soon.... "

"Sanskar shut up.... But i am not ready.... "

"Offo swara do u think i will compel u if u r not ok.... And now i didn't come here for that.... I just teased you thats it..."

"Idiot is this a matter to tease???? "

"Ha ha swara but half is true in what i said.... "

"What r u saying??? "

"I came here to sleep with you.... Don't worry everything will happen after our marriage only.... But now just will cuddle you thats it ok.... "Swara blushed.... Sanskar understood she is ok for it and pushed her on bed and cuddled her and slept.... Swara too slept....

Next morning swara got up first and ruffled his hair.... Sanskar smiled in sleep... She kissed him in his cheek.... At that time she noticed a slight movement in sanskar.... So she acted as sleeping.... Sanskar wake up and saw swara sleeping.... He kissed her forehead and pecked her lips.... In shock swara opened her eyes.... Seeing her opening her eyes sanskar is startled at a second.... Then smiled seeing her....

"Oh madam is awake haan??? "Saying this he again pecked her lips....

"Sanskar oh... "

"Ok ok get ready madam.... Flight is at 10...."saying this he got up and wore his tshirt and went to his room.... Swara too blushed and got ready.... Then both went downstairs and finished their breakfast and went to airport..... There they saw Nirbhay.... He came there to send off.... After talking with Nirbhay both went to their flight.... Then after few hours they reached Kolkata.... Sanskar driver is waiting there.... Both went to badi....

Swasan went inside the bose house.... Seeing them coming dida and Sharmistha were happy.....

"Buddy finally u proposed my shoru itseems.... "

"Yes buddy.... I thought she will slap me.... But she accepted me easily.... "

"Bcoz she also loves you.... But had a small doubt that u love kavitha now too.... "Hearing it sanskar felt bad remembering his revenge on her..... Sensing it swara changed the topic.....

"Dida, ma i am hungry.... Pls give me something.... "

"Ya me too aunty.... "

"Ya shomi u go and bring them something to eat.... "Dida said.... After sharmistha went dida asked swasan about Nirbhay....

"Dida he still loves ma.... He is ready to marry her if ma accepts him whole-heartedly..... "

"Wow its good.... But convincing ur ma is a big job.... "

"What u have to convince me???? "Sharmistha asked three and all became shocked....

"What tell me??? "

"No ma nothing..... "

"Shoru anyhow she is going to know it.... Let it be today itself.... So tell her.... "

"Ma we went to mumbai to sign a contract na.... The MD of that company is Mr.Nirbhay Mukherjee.... "Hearing it sharmistha is shocked..... She composed and said, "so what swara.... "

"Ma i know he is ur first husband.... "

"Yes swara.... But what do u want??? "

"Ma he still loves you... He didn't marry at all.... So i want u to marry him.... Not only me even sanskar and dida also wish this..... "