For Yucky_Yarnes

FOR: Yucky_Yarnes

Bucky x Izabelle AU

At the begining Izabelle and Bucky didn't know each other. But one day change all. Izabelle and Bucky both live in a Gang. Izabelle in the one, which rules the streets by Night and Bucky in the other, which rules the streets by Day. And this two Gang's were enemies. And that is the way they got to know each other.

One day in the Gang became to much so Izabelle run out to get fresh air and to calm down. She run to the only Place she know. Her secret place. It's an old skateboard ramp and no one ever knows this Place. Well that is what she thought. But when she get there, she saw a guy. He has brown hair, blue eyes and looked mysterious. He noticed her too and both of them just stand there, staring at each other. After Minutes no one saying anything she sat down and watching at the sky.

She though about all the things that happend lately and how the Future is going to be. She was scared in the inside, but she hate to show it so she looked calm down from the outside. She was so deep in her thoughts that she almost didn't noticed the touch on her shoulder. She looked at him and he said: "What are you thinking about?"

"I can't tell you about this! I don't know you! So-"

"-Bucky."

"What?"

"My name. Bucky."

"Izabelle."

She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You are one of the Night-Rulers aren't you?"

She looked at him with a confuced face.

"How-"

"I'm a Day-Ruler and i don't think someone else is crazy enough to come here with the tension between our Gang's."

With that she stand up immately and wanted to go.

"I think i should go.."

"No, please! I want to now you."

She hestitate and look in his eyes.

"Why should you want that? All the Dayers hate all the nighters!"

He stand up and held his hand out.

"I am not like any one else.", he answers with a smirk on his lips.

That's the day that changed everything. Now everytime both get there to meet. And her secret place become their secret place.

The days went on and one day they became a couple. But they had to keep it a secret just like their secret place.

One Year went on and she had an important question to ask him.

"Bucky?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to ask you something..it's really important.." and looked at him serious.

"Izzy are you okay?" That's his nickname for her.

She held her hand out. On it is written down.
»Will you run away with me?«

She knew that he hates this place as much she hates it. So she has to ask this.

He stands up, takes a spray can and sprayed on the wall his answer.

» I can't« was written on the one wall. He walked around the corner. He is gone, she thought.

Her world broke down how could he done this to her? He always talked about running away with her, but now he can't?

Her eyes teared up so she turned around and run away. Away from their secret place. Away to her gang. Away from him.

What she never knew, was that this wasn't his complete answer.

So Bucky came back, finish with his answer but she left. He saw her far away running away from him. And he understood that she misunderstood the message.

One day later at midnight was a huge fight between the to gangs because one of the Dayers hurt Izabelle's best friend. And now the nighters want revenge.

The fight was on a roof.

Bucky was there and so was Izabelle.

Bucky promised to explain everything. So in the moment the fight started he was looking out for. He found her on the edge of the roof.
Waiting for him.

"Izzy-"

"Don't call me with a nickname ever again!"

"Please let me explain, darling!"

"I told you don't call me that!". She was so angry and hurt that she didn't take care for a second. But one second was enough. She pushed him away from her and he fell.

"BUCKY!", she screamed but it was to late.

He fell off the edge and topple beside the wall with his complete answer.

She was shocked. She still loves him. She ran out of the building towards him. There was he lying one the ground.

"Bucky! Please, please..."

"Izzy, look at the wall.." he coughed out blood.

She was crying but done what he said.

She looked at the wall and there was standing.

»wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you!«

"I love you too, Bucky!"

And with that he died...

And Izabelle never forgave herself..

The writer has decided to stay anonymous <3