Meeting Marciline

<Normal POV>
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

               BOOM! You open your eyes feel water falling dripping on your face. You get up and look at your surroundings and see your in a... Candy forest?
"Hey! Who's that!" You hear some one yell. On instincts you get up and start running.

(Y/N's POV)
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I start running deeper and deeper into the forest.
"Hey wait up!" The voice got closer.
BANG! Another Boom went off from the Thunder storm. I started to run faster until WAM! I tripped on a tree root.
"Hey are you ok?" The voice said now right infront of me.
I look up with mud all over my face. It was a girl with fangs sticking out of her mouth and long black hair and she was holding a red bass guitar that looked like an axe.
"Im fine, its just that I just made out with the ground." I said getting up and trying to wipe off the mud on my face. She laughed
"Hey what's your name?" She asked.
" (Y/N), What's yours?" I replied questioning back.
"Marciline the vampire queen." She said ignoring the storm. CRASH! Lightning struck nearby making the area light up.
" Hey come on lets go back to my house!" She said quickly grabbing my wrist and dragged LITTERALY dragged me to her house.

-This Time Skip Is Brought To You By LSP's Lumps!
LSP:" You can't have my lumps George!"-

The storm slowed down and she dragged me to a cave with a small house. I went inside with Marciline.
" You Can hang out for a while." She said wiping her base off with a rag then started playing a little rif on her bass. I sat down on her red couch and moved around in discomfort, I soon just sat on the ground.
"Hey (Y/N) are you human? I'm just asking."She said looking at you.
"Yea." I say looking at her confused.
"Ooooooh! This is interesting!" She said grinning. I just shrugged it off.
"Do you know how to play the bass?" She asked tuning her bass.
"Heck yeah! Do you have a extra I can play?" I said.
Without warning she threw a bass guitar at my face and I quickly caught it before it can land on my face. She handed me a pick before playing and singing. I started to play and sing with her.

-Small Time Skip Brought to you by Shelby the Worm "When are we gonna meet (Y/N)?"
Author-chan: "Wait! Sorry for the wait •~•"

We jammed out for a quite a while she taught me a few cords and songs. (AN, like Daddy Why did you eat my fries etc.) Marcy went to Go call someone and I went to go to Marcy's fridge and I saw All foods red I grabbed 2 apples and threw one to Marceline. She then just sucked the colour out of the apple.
"Weird..." I mumbled

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AN, Hey How was it so far??  Comment What you think! Also sorry it's taking a long time for you to meet finn! Next Chapter! Also thanks again for reading my book! I'm trying to get a cover but my internet sucks so yeah! I might have slow updates but please bare with me!  See Ya in the next chapter!

Peace out!!
             -Amber •~•