Chapter 1 - Heads Will Roll

Start from the beginning

"This is..."

"Awful," finished Hunter. "If I didn't know better, I'd say Rhianna has no idea what she's supposed to be doing, and Melissa thinks we're looking for another Summer Rae."

"There's no fluid motion to their moves, there's no confidence in their actions. I don't even see room for potential improvement." Steph said. Another ten minutes went by, before Hunter shook his head, and picked up his jacket.

"I think we've seen quite enough." Said Steph. "I'm not going to lie, that was hands down, the single worst performance I've ever seen. I don't believe you even want to be here, never mind want to wrestle. You'll never make the WWE with that kind of attitude, and frankly, Francis has his work cut out." Steph said, before she and Hunter walked out of the gym. Wails of despair and an angry tirade followed them as they walked down the corridor.

"And after that reaction, I don't think I ever want to see them either." Said Hunter, before putting his finger in his ear as if clearing it after a loud yell.

As the pair sat in their hotel room, Hunter once again went over the list of people The Undertaker had sent him. It was getting frustrating, he decided. There had to be someone, just one Diva was all they needed to save their jobs, and although he hated to admit it, the old man was right. The Diva's division was in a state, and Lord only knew what it would take to save it. As he deleted the link for this morning's failure, he paused.

"Steph, wait a second, we missed one," he said, looking at a link that he'd skipped over.

"We did? Where?" she replied, coming over. Looking at the laptop, they watched as Hunter went to the website, and looked for the roster section, before finding the person that The Undertaker had identified. The True Tomboy, she called herself. She fought against guys, and won, a real rebel in a guy's world. A profile of her that detailed her history, her likes and dislikes, and above all else, the one person she would give anything to train under. Video's littered the roster page, an impressive title run for the organisation, like many before them. But, this one was different. She had an edge, an attitude that stuck out a mile.

"Stop... do you see what I see?" asked Steph as Hunter paused the video. She pointed to the girl's arm.

"I see it all too well. I think we might have found someone, Steph. If we can get hold of her." He checked the time. It was 11am, which meant it was 5pm where she lived. "Well, I can but try." He picked up his phone and dialled the number on the website.

Half an hour later, he'd secured a visit, but it would have to wait till after SummerSlam. The girl, and the guys she wrestled with, were on holiday in the States. She wouldn't be back again till two days afterwards. Perhaps it was going to be more difficult than they thought to pin someone down.

Or perhaps not, as fate would have it. The pair were in Los Angeles for SummerSlam, which was as usual at the Staples Centre. As the crowds filtered in and it began to fill, Triple H was in the TV truck. He was watching as the cameras scanned the crowds, took in the families that were there to enjoy the SummerSlam fun. As the camera panned a group of six ringside, he saw a familiar face.

"Stop, tell the cameraman to pan back over that group, go back to the girl," he said urgently, as he pulled out his phone and dialled a number. The cameraman did as asked. "I know her... I know that girl. Steph, come to the TV truck, quickly. I need you to see someone."

Ringside, the group of six chatted and laughed, excitement in the air as the time for the show to start drew near.

"You excited about seeing him?" asked one of the guy friends of the girl.

"Am I ever! I've dreamed of this night time and time and time again. To see The Undertaker in action, maybe even touch his arm if he ends up at the barriers." She said, her eyes alight with the excitement of it all.