2.

MOLLY & DEJ IN THE MM 😈

9 YEARS LATER

MOLLY BRAZY

"Gang in this bitch and they shooting shit up" I rapped in the Booth. I sighed and stepped out.

"Yo I ain't feeling this" I slouched on the couch in front of Dej.

"Give us a minute" Dej told the producer. He nodded and stepped out.

"Wassup Mo? Whats goin' on?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Im just not feeling this"

"Didnt you always want to rap when you was little?" She asked rolling up.

"I always wanted to rap. That changed when my daddy was killed though"

"It didn't change. You still wanna do this. You just hooked on them streets" She chuckled.

"No I'm not hooked. My daddy left me a empire to run and thats what I'm doing. I'm keeping his name alive"

"I understand that, but what are you doing for yourself. You still trying to live yo daddy life. But what is that getting you?" She said lighting the blunt.

"Money" I cheesed showing my braces.

"Money gone always be here when you dead and gone" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm gone get it now while I'm living" I shrugged. She chuckled.

"I swear you a wild one"

"They don't call me Brazy for nothing" I smirked.

"Let me try this one more time" I hopped back up and jumping into the Booth.

"That's my bitch!" She yelled and laughed. I shook my head. I put the earphones on my ear and got in my zone.

"Ready?" The producer asked when he walked back in. I held up a thumb to let him know I was.

"Gang in this bitch and they shooting shit up..." I rapped.

It's been 9 years since my daddy was killed and it's never a day I don't think about him. My mom died a year later, she overdosed on drugs. She was under a lot of stress after my dad died. She turned to drugs, and I guess drugs was her way to cope. My uncle Mario took me in and raised me as his own, along with his wife Chandra. He had three sons. Jeremiah, Mj, and Duke.

They was more like my brothers than my cousins, thats just how close we was. Running a Empire was alot of work. You had to have the heart to do this shit. When I was 13 that's when my uncle put me on, and he taught me the game. It wasn't easy, but thanking about my daddy made me more hungrier to do it. Although I did graduate highschool I didn't go to college. My aunt Chandra wanted me to go to college, but school wasn't for me.

I had no friends in the game. It was every person for they self, and I wasn't thinking about no nigga or bitch. I only had one bestfriend and that was Dej all the other bitches wasn't shit to me. Dej wasn't even my bestfriend, she was my fam in my eyes. If you didn't starve with the kid, you wasn't gone eat with me. People always call me cold hearted, I'm not cold hearted I just don't give a fuck!