chapter 1 *

{Love this picture of harry}

Hi my name is Isabella grieves and I am 19 years old and am at collage studying photography because I have always been a big fan of photography like doing photo shoots with celebrities especially One Direction they are my fave boy band ever, they are amazing. One of my favourite songs is better than words because its just the best song ever !! {see what I did there :-p} My favourite member is Harry, he is so cute and I love his dimples. His tattoos are just amazing.

Enough about me on with the story.

Today I was walking down the corridor with my best friend Lucy. Lucy is one of those girls who isn't very social but when its just me and her I cant shut her up. As I was saying we where walking down the corridor when Mr Daniel walked up to us. "ah just who I was looking for Isabella I was just talking on the phone to a very successful producer Mr Simon Cowell and he needs a photographer for one of his clients and I put your name forwards if that is ok" I just stood there dumbfounded until I felt a nudge from Lucy. "u-uh yeah thank you so much" I said still astonished.  "ok tomorrow at 11:00 am you are meant to go to syco records so that you can meet the clients and then Thursday you can do the shoot for them is that ok ?" when I had finally snapped back to earth "uuh yeah sir that's fine can I pleas get my phone out and ask my mothers permission" he grabbed a piece of paper out of his pocket and gave it to me "no but when you get home ask permission then phone this number and tell them who you are and why you are calling" I nodded " cheers sir" he just laughed and shook his head and walked off down the hall. "oh shit we are late Lucy lets go"

*At Home*

"Mum, Mum guess what !!"

" What darling?"

" My teacher has asked me to go to syco and do a photoshoot for Simon Cowells clients as long as I have your permission" she looked shocked.

"congratulations darling, of course can go when is it"

"Well tomorrow I will go meet the clients then on Thursday I actually do the photoshoot" I screamed excited I have always wanted to do photography or even maybe be the model wow that would be great.

I grabbed my phone and phoned the number Mr Daniels gave me. Beep Beep Beep then finally someone picked up

"hello"

"hi this is Isabella grieves and I am going to be a photographer at syco records tomorrow and my teacher told me to phone this number" I rushed out.

"oh hello dear hang on I will put you on to Mr Cowell" she said sweetly

S= Simon

I= Isabella

S= hello is this Isabella grieves

I = yes sir

S= well hello love I have seen a bit of your photography and I would like you to be a phototgrapher for me tomorrow

I = I would love to sir

S= I will need permission from a parent

I - I will put my mum on now.

I give my phone to my mum.

S= I will see you at 11 miss grieves.

I = thank you soo much Mr Cowell

S = call me Simon dear

Then he hung up.

I've got a long day tomorrow so I went to bed.