Chapter 32: Sirius Black

Start from the beginning

Draco looked back and forth between me, the forbidden forest, and the whomping willow. Sighing he said

"Alright, alright you win. Lead the way. I only hope I don't regret this decision."

"Hopefully. Now come on."

Draco and I climbed down the opening under the whomping willow. I noticed that this wasn't a cave at all but a passage way leading somewhere. Draco and I looked at each other before I started walking down the passage.

"I wonder where this leads to." Draco said while we were walking down.

"No idea hopefully not a dead end for all I care."

Draco and I seemed to reach the end of the passage way and I saw a trap door.

"Come on let's see where this passage way has lead us."

I opened the trap door and looked out before completely popping out.

"Seems safe. Wait I think I know where we are Draco."

"Care to enlighten me and care to move so I can get out of this filthy cave." Draco said with a bit of an attitude.

"We are at the Shrieking Shack." I said as I walked fully in and made room for Draco to come up as well. I then heard something. Voices. It sounded faint and above us.

"Follow me Draco I hear voices upstairs. "

"Brilliant idea (y/n) go towards the voices you hear in a haunted house."

"Draco stop being a baby. Hogwarts is haunted as well. Besides it sound like more than a two people."

I then started walking towards the voices and I could hear what the voices were saying.

"Expelliarmus! Well well Sirius. Looking rather ragged aren't we. Finally the flesh reflects the madness within."

Draco and I were a few steps from the top and we could hear everything. I signaled Draco to stay quiet as we listened to the rest of the conversation.

"Well you would know all about the madness within wouldn't you Remus. I found him."

"I know."

"It's him."

"I understand."

"Let's kill him."

"No! I trusted you! And all this time you've been his friend. He's a werewolf that's why he's been missing classes."

I looked at Draco when Hermione was yelling. Draco then mouthed to me

"Did you know that Professor Lupin was a werewolf?"

I simply nodded my head yes. Draco seemed to be annoyed that I knew and didn't tell him but I will deal with that later. I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a look that said now was not the time. Draco sighed and nodded his head but gave me the "your going to explain everything later" eyes.

"How long have you known?"

"Since Professor Snape set the essay."

"Well well well Hermione you really are the brightest witch of your age that I've ever met."

"Enough talk Remus come let's kill him."

"Wait!"

"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!"

After hearing Sirius yell that I knew that was probably the best time to pop up. So I walked through the door holding out my wand with Draco right behind me.