"Okay! Got it! Then I am going to fight with you in bed." She said with a sly grin.

"You going to rape me?" Rk asked teasingly.

"Any doubt?" She asked pushing him back on the bed and straddling on top of his torso but Rk tackled her down on the bed and pressed beneath him and kissed her lips soundly. Once he tore his lips apart from her they both we left breathless.

"Sleep!" He ordered her.

"What? No! You can't start and stop abruptly." She protested. "I will die if you deny me to give my first orgasm"

"Madhu, you are still recovering from the wound... I don't want to hurt you, please try to understand." He cupped her face and said in a kitten soft tone and kissed her lips so tenderly as if she was made of glass.

"Rishab, I am perfectly alright! And I know you won't hurt me. I trust you."

"Silly, I will never hurt you intentionally but certain things happen without my control."

"I didn't get you."

"You are so naive, Madhu. First time sex will be hell lot of painful."

"But Trishna told me sex is so pleasurable."

"Yes, it is but definitely not the first time. When I broke your virgin wall it will hurt you so much. You have had enough, baby so I am not ready to see you in pain again."

"But how long we can go like this? One day we should consummate our marriage right?"

"Of course!" he gave her shocked expression. He didn't mean that he will never make love to her. Just not now. Not tonight! She had just woken up crying in her sleep and he still had to probe her to know the reason behind her night terrors. He was sure something horrible had happened in life which was now giving her nightmares.

"Once you get perfectly alright I will make long hot passionate sex." He said to her in a promising tone.

"Don't call it as sex." She chided him.

"Okay, love making!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Rishab, just five more days for your suspension to get over... so I guess we should put use this time."

"First you get well."

"Just ignore my right hand and make love to me, please." She sounded so desperate. He sighed. He was torn between his feeling of not wanting to hurt her and her feeling of desperate need for him. He dropped his head on her shoulder to think what to do, whether to give in or convince her to go back to sleep? Unknowingly his hand skated up her body to her breast as he started squeezing it gently making her moan in please.

"Yeah yeah... keep doing it..." she encouraged him. He lifted her head off her shoulder and crashed his mouth on her kissing her thoroughly, his tongue slid in her mouth and started caressing her silky sides and she fought for dominance but he won.

He really got turned on just by kissing her soft sweet lips. He wanted more of her and he will get her as he had her consent now. He ripped open her night shirt and buried his face in between her cleavage as he started nuzzling her creamy skin. "Oh f**k! Your scent is so intoxication. It's driving me insane. I can't believe I have controlled myself this long without ravishing you." Rk growled and covered her beast with his mouth and he started sucking her. She clutched his hair with her left hand fingers and pushed him deep as she arched her body back pushing her head onto the pillow.

"Oh this is pure bliss." She moaned when his other hand massage her breast and moaned loudly when he pinched her nipple which sent a wave of current to her groin. He moved down to her belly and started giving wet kisses.