"No, you were just screaming and crying." Rk said caressing her tear stained cheeks. Madhu closed her eyes in contentment feeling his soft touch.

"What does Sexsomnia means?" she asked curiously.

"I can assure that you don't have Sexsomnia" Rk said in a teasing tone.

"What is it?"

"Sexsomnia means sleep sex. People will have sex while still on sleep. You are even not ready to have sex when you are wide awake then how come you will have sex while you are fast asleep?" Rk asked with a chuckle. Madhu blushed and hide her face in his chest and mutter something which stunned him. She said "Who said I am not ready to have sex with you?"

"What do you mean?" Rk asked with a frown, titling her head up by holding her chin so that he could meet her eyes.

"You are so dumb, Rishab!" she chided him.

"What? Me? Dumb? Silly!" he shook his in disagreement.

"Then what? I have been giving you hints but you didn't catch them so I openly asked you to make love to me but then too..."

"When you asked me to make love to you?"

"You have a very poor memory. On the day all this drama happened... you know that morning when you woke me up for my work...Um...we kissed and I shamelessly asked you love me pleas' but you forced me to go for work..."

"But you wanted to be at work early morning that day right? Besides I thought you got turned on when I kissed you and in the moment of passion you asked me to make love but you really didn't mean it!" he reasoned her.

"No! I really meant what I said. I wanted you, so badly. If you had just taken my offer then I would have got late to work and the job to interview Dutta would have been assigned to some other staff and I wouldn't have been shot by my own husband." She said with a dramatic sigh.

"I'm sorry." He said and looked so guilty and upset.

"Oh God! I'm sorry to bring that topic and sour your mood. Let's forget it..." she said in a hurried tone and kissed his cheek to bring him back to her but he didn't respond, he just kept massaging her right hand.

"Rishab, look at me?" She made him forcefully look at her eyes.

"I'm grateful to you for saving my life, my virtue." She whispered and kissed his head. "Thank you." she smiled and he returned her a small smile.

"I'm yours to claim, Rishab!" Madhu said caressing his cheek with her left hand. "Claim me, please."

"No, Madhu..."

"Why?" Madhu asked him in a hurtful tone.

"You don't like me?" she asked him, her eyes started to well up.

"I do." He kissed her eyes to stop her tears in bay.

"You don't desire me?"

"Oh f**k! Yeah I do. I am having wet dreams ever since we got married... no correction, ever since we met in the train." Rk said shaking his head to clear that image of making love to her which suddenly popped in his head. Madhu smiled and blushed in a pretty shade of pink.

"Then why don't you do it with me? Do you want me to beg you? Tell me whether you were serious when you said you will touch me only if I beg you to do so? I am ready to beg"

"No, need though I was serious with what I said I don't want my wife to beg to anyone for anything, not even with her husband. You will lose your power when you bow down to someone for something. Always fight for what you want!"