Romantic Night With Nurse Ann

(A/N: This is what their hotel room looks like for Victoria and Nurse Ann.)

Victoria is now asleep and Nurse Ann came inside with some heart shaped pancakes with some sausage links and scrambled eggs and some orange juice. Victoria woke up and smile at Nurse Ann.

"Happy anniversary my love." Nurse Ann said

"Happy anniversary babe." Victoria said

Nurse Ann smiled to see Victoria eating her breakfast and she smiled as Nurse Ann kissed her lips and smile softly.

"We will have a nice romantic night together. In the mean time, let's play with your pet cat Fluffy." Nurse Ann said

Victoria nodded as Nurse Ann and Victoria both play with Fluffy as Fluffy meows and purrs softly. When night comes, Nurse Ann got on a beautiful red dress as Victoria got on her pink dress with black heels and they both leave together while Lucas is inside the mansion with the other little kids including Lucy. They first begin to go to the park together while gazing at the stars as Victoria smiled and cuddle with her wife.

"Remember the time I took care of your burns?" Nurse Ann asked

"Yeah I remember. They are still there." Victoria said

"You mean those words? Your dads should remove those words. That's not right for what those men described you." Nurse Ann said

They then both begin to go to the restaurant which is Grande Lux Cafe as they both sit down together. While they are sitting down a waitress came over and smile at them.

"What will you like to order?" The waitress asked

"I will have some Pasta Toscana." Nurse Ann said

"And for the lovely lady who's with you?" The waitress asked

"I'll have the Parmesan crusted pork chop." Victoria said

The waitress nodded and she left to get their food and Nurse Ann touch her face and smile.

"You're so beautiful." Nurse Ann said

The waitress came back and she gave them their food and they both started eating together. While they are eating, Nurse Ann smiled and softly as Victoria giggled while eating her food. After when they are finish, they both leave the restaurant went to the hotel together to spend their night. Nurse Ann got the key and they both went to the hotel room and went inside and into the bedroom as Victoria went to the bathroom to take her shower. While taking a shower, Nurse Ann put some red and pink candles around the bed. As for Victoria, she got out of the bathroom and she put on her pink with red striped lingerie and she came out and pose sexy as Nurse Ann is on the bed wearing her black lingerie.

"Is my patient ready for her checkup?" Nurse Ann smirked

"Y-Yes.." Victoria blushed

(YURI TIME!!! Everyone get your tissues ready and prepare for your nose to bleed!)

Nurse Ann removed her mouth guard and smash her lips as make out with Victoria with swirling tongues as Victoria moans into the heated kiss. Once Nurse Ann abuses the sweet spot, Victoria moans as Nurse Ann take off the bra and goes on the right chest as Victoria moans even more.

"Mmh~." Victoria moaned

While Nurse Ann switches to the opposite, LJ begin to smirk while peeking at the love making session between Victoria and Nurse Ann. Victoria then went on the bed as Nurse Ann remove the panties and lick her core as Victoria moans out.

"Mmh Nurse!!" Victoria moaned

Nurse Ann then lick deeper as Victoria moans even more as she felt Nurse Ann rubbing the tip of her core with her finger.

"Mmh I'm close!!" Victoria warned

Victoria then made a loud moan as she released as Ann begin to lick the juices.

"Mm taste sweet." Nurse Ann smirked

Nurse Ann then take out the two connected dildo and place the tip into Victoria as the other went through Nurse Ann as they both moan while pushing the toy together.

"Mmh~~." Victoria moaned

"Ahh fuck!" Nurse Ann moaned

They both went faster as Victoria moans even louder.

"Ahh ahh mmh ahh!!" Victoria moaned

"Mmh babe!" Nurse Ann moaned

LJ felt his 'friend' popping out as Nurse Ann went in her immortal speed, ramming the G-spot.

"Right there!! Ahh fuck me there!!!" Victoria moans

Victoria then screams with pleasure as Nurse Ann joins in as the bed squeaks and shakes hard. LJ smirked even more until his bracelet shocks him as LJ groans and even Maddie appeared while hissing.

"Come over perv!" Maddie said

LJ then went with Maddie as both Nurse Ann and Victoria release while screaming out for each other. They then lay on the bed while their chest are squishing into each other.

"Oh that's wonderful." Victoria panted

"LJ the pervert is peeking." Nurse Ann said

"But Maddie got him." Victoria smiled

They both then close their eyes and fall into a deep sleep while cuddling.

(YURI OVER!! Hope you guys like the chapter and I hope you have a wonderful day.)