Wet Dreams

Alex P.O.V

       Leo and I have been dating for about 2 years now and the only thing we've done is kiss and make-out. But I wanted more than that, lately I've been getting more dirty dreams. Of me and Leo doing it. I was so excited to for tonight's dream, I wonder what tonight's was going to be.....

*Alex's Dream*3rd person P.O.V

 "You know you shouldn't of touched yourself Alex.." Leo says and Alex moans in replies, "You like that don't you?...." Leo says as she thinks that went to far but hears a loud moan from Alex. Leo smirks and "Pull your pants down and lay on my lap and count to 15." Leo demands as Alex does it and lays across Leo's lap, Leo spanks her, Alex moans, "1!", all the way to 15, but to there every moan gets louder. Leo grabs lube from there drawer, "I'm gunna prep you ok?" Leo says as Alex nods. Leo inserts 1 finger at slowly pumps, "Dad- Leo more!" Alex moaned Leo smirked, "What did you just call me?", "Leo...", Leo stops pumping, "No what did you call me kitten?", "I CALLED YOU DADDY!!" Alex screamed wanting more pleasure from her Daddy. Leo got turned on and smirked. Leo enters another finger in pumping faster making Alex scream, "DADDY MORE PLEASE!" Leo added another finger pumping twice as hard now. "D-DADDY I-IM GUNNA- " Alex comes in Leos hands. Leo takes her fingers out a likes all the cum. "I want you to taste yourself." Leo puts the 3 fingers in her Kittens mouth and feels her Kitten tongue lick all 3 fingers clean. 

 *Alex wakes up from her dream all wet and cum all over her panties.

 LEOEX