December 21st

°Allie°

I was at the airport, calling Luke. I jad arrived at the airport in Sydney, Australia coming from America.

I lived in L.A., but met Luke when him and his band were on tour. I didn't know about 5SOS until he told me about them.

I began to go into deep thought about how we first met. The day I found someone to love. The day I met Luke Hemmings. . .
____________                          ____________

I remember when I sat alone in a coffee shop drinking my latte like I always do.
I noticed people who I have never seen before in the shop walk in. I watched as they sat down and took their order from a waitress. She looked as if she were...........fangirling?

I mean yeah, they were hot guys but what's so special about them. It's not like they're famous or anything, right? They just looked like som foreign guys who wanted coffee.

The waitress started giving them all hugs and they hugged her back. She then, very quickly, went to go take their order. 'She could've done that for me.' I thought bitterly as she went to go get whatever they wanted. I just kept staring at them.

One of them noticed my staring and pointed me out to the rest. I took a sip from my latte, but kept my head down. I hoped they just ignore me.

My wishes were obviously ignored when one of them sat down across from me. I just continued to sip my latte. 'God just loves to fuck me over, huh?' I said to myself. I continued to sip my latte

"Hello!" A cheerful Australian accent said to me.

I could tell they were foreign to this café because I've never seen them before, not foreign to the country. "Hi." I said in a monotone voice. I was already uncomfortable. "We saw you staring and wanted to know if you'd like to come sit with us?" He asked. I looked up to see his smile. "Oh, by the way, my names Luke." "Allie" I said. "And I don't know who you guys are, so why would I?" I retorted. "Oh, I'm guessing you don't listen to our music." He said.

Music? Oh, they're a band. I figured out in my head. "Ahh, I see now, the waitress was a fan." I said. "Yep. And she is such a sweet girl!" He didn't sound egotistical, just generally nice.

We talked for a while to get to know each other. He made funny remarks with his cute accent. I would be lying if I said that I didn't have maybe a small crush on him after that.

I blushed at some of the compliments that he gave me andlaigh and things he told. The situation was vice versa. When him and his friends were leaving, he had asked for my phone number. I wroted down for him. "Here." I said. "I hope the rest of your tour is great!" I said smiling. "Thanks" he said, smiling a lot. I blushed. He hugged me before he went to go catch up with his friends.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't have the biggest crush on him by the time he left.

____________                           ____________

I stopped my reminiscing when I heard my name being shouted.

"Allie!" I heard a very excited Luke yell. 'Look Allie, it's a wild Luke Hemmings. It looks so huggable and kissable' my mind taunted me. Shut up mind.

As he got closer, I could feel a light blush appear on my cheeks. He pulled into a big hug. I hugged back.

I loved being best friends with Luke (even though I want to take it to the next level) because of these moments.

I loved that he invited mr out of all of his friends to stay with him for the holidays.

________

As we got my things (well, Luke did because he kept saying that he was a gentleman) and headed to a car parked in the front of the airport, I couldn't help but blush. Luke kept on telling me about how he was so glad to have me staying with him for the holidays. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I wanted to hug and kiss him because of it. But, right now, all, I know is one thing,

this was going to be the best holiday I ever had before.