"How you found out where was I?" Madhu asked as she fried the vegetables.

"When you called me to tell you were going to interview Dutta I heard a ship horn sound and I realized you were somewhere near the harbor so I raced to the spot while ordering my team to track your phone & they got me the exact spot that you were in a ship moving west. I took a motor boat & reached the ship you were in"

"Oh! You are a smarty pants" Madhu smirked at him. He just shook his head.

"My boss said I should cover the news of the underworld don Dutta. I was hesitant initially because I didn't know how you would take that..."

"Very displeased"

"I know but then I liked that challenge. You know Dutta wanted to do a press release. I was curious what it was about."

"You are crazy"

"I know. Then I went to the spot... but my instinct screamed that I should inform you."

"Wise decision"

"I wasn't scared that they will do something to me." Madhu said defensively.

"If you were scared you wouldn't have taken the bold move to interview him. To get into the lion's den. So yes, you are not scared. But what you are lacking is self preparation. You care the least about your personal safety, Madhu. Why can't you understand that you are so important to me?" he said with some unnamed emotion. What was it? Care? Concern? Love?

"Rishab, I..."

"Soy sauce."

"What?" Madhu asked in confusion.

"Pass me that soy sauce bottle." he asked concentrating at his cooking. How the hell could he mask his emotions in a fraction of seconds? She wondered. A moment back she could see the intensity of his love in his eyes but now he was acting nonchalant & cooking.

"Um.. I.. well, here." she passed the bottle to him.

"Go ahead."

"They were actually expecting me."

"I know why!"

"Why?"

"They want you to get me."

"Oh!"

"They wanna hurt you so that I will reach you."

"How do they know that I'm your wife?" she asked. He gave her a You-are-so-stupid look.

"You remember the very next day to our marriage I returned home with a cut on my arm? You too got panicked & started crying?" He asked.

"Yes" she nodded. That felt like so long but it was just two months from their marriage & still nothing happened between them. She sighed sadly.

"I told you that my team & I went to encounter Dutta right?"

She nodded again.

"That time we encountered few of his men... And I actually encountered his elder son. Dutta was like a wounded pig then. He wanted to take avenge for his son's death."

"So he got me knowing if he did something to me it would hurt you?" Madhu asked working out that it was all done to take revenge on Rk for killing Dutta's son.

"They wanted to kill me?" Madhu asked.

"No! Worse than that."

"What?"

"You are so dumb." Rk said exasperated.

"They wanted to sell you in the market. Dutta was also indulged in human trafficking." he got that information from his team. one of the guy they caught alive confessed their plan.