Chapter 1~First day

(Miku's pov)
I woke up with a searing pain in my stomach. As i opened my eyes i saw my little sister jumping on my stomach. "Miku wake up,wake up we have to get ready for the first day of school"she shouted excitedly.
"I'm up I'm up get off of me!!"i shouted at Tazor.

(Tazor's pov)
I shouted at my big sis to wake up and jumping on her stomach. I was so excited to go to school with her and our bro. They are older than me but Miku's the oldest!!

(Miku's pov)
I pushed Tazor off of me and stood up"get out of my room so i can get ready"i laughed evily with a wide grin plastered on my face. She ran out of my room and slammed the door.
I locked the door and took out my new uniform,after i went to the mirror and started to untangle my hair....."Miku??"i heard my sister call out to me. I got up and unlocked the door to see my little sister and brother waiting outside my door.

(Narrator)
They walked out and headed straight to the school when thay got there Miku could hear running coming to her and suddenly fell to the floor someone on top of her

(Alex's pov)
I saw her my best friend and i was overfilled with joy i ran and tackled her with a hug!! She was so cute as she was surprised and blushing as she relized that it was me.

(Miku's pov)
I cant believe my best friend is here i was deep in thought and forgot he was on top of me!! He stared into my eyes and suddenly i snapped out of it and flipped him over and got up."Alex I've missed you" suddenly i felt something grab my torso into a tight hug....i knew it was Alex's bro."seba!!"i shrieked excitedly.

(Sebastian's pov)
I hugged Miku tightly almost protectively with a wide smirk on my face as i looked down at my older brother still on the floor "it's been too long" she rolled her eyes and pushed me away by punching me in the stomach....it hurt

(Miku's pov)

I saw a incredibly handsome boy walk into the school i was intrigued by his hair color soon i was smacked on my butt by a strong hand that was quite familiar but wasn't from any of the people that were here. I turned away jumping as i saw who it was.....it was a familiar face he was my crush from middle school!!
I jumped into his arm but my little sister called out "we are gonna be late let's go"...
I completely forgot she was there with this little reunion with all of my besties!!

(Jayden's pov)
I was so happy to see Miku again she just filled me with mixed emotions those being Lust,Passion,and just pure love!!