THE WANNABE PERFECTIONIST DREAMER

By: Alexus Jordan, and help from my editor Xemira Christy ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 1(morning chaos)

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!!!!A beautiful dark skin girl hits the alram clock "ughhhhhh"she expressed while she was getting out of  bed. The girl looked at her phone and went straight to messages, all she saw was her best friend /sista/trusted bff texting her all night while she was alsleep

 The girl looked at her phone and went straight to messages, all she saw was her best friend /sista/trusted bff texting her all night while she was alsleep

RING!!! the ringtone startled Alexus, it was her bestie Xemira. "Alexus guess what " Xemira wanted Alexus to guess and she wanted her to guess quickly ." What Xemira why are u so hype for?" Alexus asked tiredly. " girl IM GETTING MARRIED, ME AND SUNKI and I want you to be the made of honor and my darling wedding planner!!!"Xemira confidentailly asked. "Im so happy for u Congratulations, and of course I would love to be your maid of honor and wedding darling planner" Alexus sweetly answered back. Xemira knew Alexus ever since third grade she knew when Alexus is sad , mad, happy, excited without words " Alexus you will met your mate one day trust me " Xemira advised " its okay maybe im supposed to be the whalien 52, maybe I dont have a mate , MAYBE THERES NO TRUE LOVE" Alexus told Xemira with no hope ." Awww shutup thats nonsense seriously you will "Xemira encouraging Alexus. While Xemira was talking to Alexus, Alexus was getting ready for work ." But I want the color to be gold for me and blue for sunki" Xemira telling Alexus her wedding plans. Alexus heads down stairs still holding her cell phone to her ears about to eat cereal, listening writing down what Xemira wedding dream was." So did u pick up lil bro from the airport"Xemira asked "YEAH ...ME AND TANISHA" a asian boy took the phone out of Alexus hands, Alexus looked confused as to why he took the phone but she shooked it off laughing listening to what Arno and Xemira is chating about " hey dummy whats up are u coming to my wedding, u and geeky tani-" as soon as Xemira was about to finish her name Alexus took her phone and put it off speaker. Tanisha wearing glasses and her beautiful ring that Alexus stares at all the time asking where arno got it from ,  bob and geeky brown skinned beauty( the girl that got all the answer right in school annoying alexus and xemira to def). " shut up Xemira shes here" Alexus quietly told Xemira " ohh snap did she hear "" NO" Arno screamed out sarcasticly. Alexus hanged up the phone about to leave for work. Arno and his wife Tanisha visits Alexus and Xemira in japan every year to keep the friendship strong. Arno and his wife stays with Alexus for 12 weeks ( about 3 months) and then they go back to chicago where they live at. "Bye Arno and Tanisha see you later.... Xemira and Sunki is coming over so i will be cooking when i get home " . Alexus told Arno and his wife stressfully " we got it, we got it " Tanisha added in". Kikwang is coming to " Arno said suspiciously "... okay..." Alexus looked at arno like he was the most weirdest human being ever. Alexus went to her lexus 😄 wearing her blue high heels and blue dress ready to make a wedding succsessful.