Ch. 2

Grayson's POV:
I looked over and seen her. Her name is Lisa. I've known her since middle school. She's so beautiful but I know she doesn't like me because I've been known as the fuckboy of the school. I wish I can talk to her or hang out with her so I can show her I'm not a fuckboy.

"C'mon Lisa its just a party." Kate whined

"But its her party." I whispered.

Her name is Sally and she was the most popular  slut in the school and who is the unlucky guy to date her? Grayson Dolan of course.

I knew Grayson was going to be at the party which is one of the reasons I dont want to go.

"Please come Lisa. I want to see Ethan." Kate whined. Her and Ethan have been "talking" I guess you can say that. If her screaming his name while he pulls her hair is talking then let's go with that.

"Fine I'll go but just for you." I gave in. I couldn't help it. Shes so sweet and annoying.. 

We went to the mall and got two amazing dresses. Kate's was long sleeves tight around her waist and flows down to her upper thighs. Mine was black and tight showing off my curve and stopped at my thighs. We done our makeup and let me say we looked hot.
                    Lisa's dress

Kate's dress

Kate's dress

"Let's go" Kate said

----
SORRY for the late chapters and shit. I've been busy. Leave a comment!