Stark's 2k16 Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Target, you were with me, dimwit!" Y/N laughed. Peter's laughing died down a bit for him to say, "I don't remember that!" The two continued laughing, both for their own reasons.

-time skip brought to you by the broken fourth wall-

Y/N was sitting on her bed, watching her favorite group of YouTubers: iDubbbzTV, TVFilthyFrank, maxmoefoe, Anything4views, and other people of the same caliber. Peter was also sitting on her bed, arms lazily around her waist, watching the idiotic videos along with Y/N.

"Oh Luigi, I think this is the end *laugh*"

"I think you're right Mario, I think- wAiT- Mario! Itsa fire flower..!"

*power up noise*

"I HAVE--THE POWER!

TAKE THIS YOU BIG MONCHEE" (Super Trash Bros & Dankey Kang)

Y/N had tears of laughter come out of her eyes, and Peter had to lean back on the bed because of how hard he was laughing. Y/N had to pause the video and quickly run the bathroom, pee almost falling out of her. This had caused Peter to laugh even harder, concerning everyone in the tower. What the actual hell? everyone in the tower had asked themselves.

Y/N had returned, tears of laughter staining her cheeks. Peter had calmed down as well. The two glanced at each other, sending idiotic smiles towards one another.

"Y/N, Peter! Dinner time!" Tony had called out, glad to hear the two stopping their laughter, for they sounded like (arctic) monkeys.

-after the dinner-

"Holy shit, I'm stuffed," Tony stated, placing his hand on his stomach. Y/N giggled, wincing after.

"It hurts to talk or do anything!" Y/N exclaimed. Tony and Peter nodded their heads in agreement. Peter and Y/N waddled to their own rooms, preparing to cuddle in Y/N's room.

-super smol time skip-

"Y/N."

"Peter."

"Y/N."

"Peter."

"Y/N."

"Peter."

"Y/N!!"

"PETER!!"

"Have you ever had your first kiss?"

"No, what about you?"

"WHAT?"

"wot? I've never kissed anyone!"

"Not even in preschool?"

"No, Peter. Why is that such a shock to you? Haven't you seen *gestures towards face* this?"

"I have, actually, and it's beautiful. I'm shocked because you're Y/N Stark, who wouldn't want to kiss you?"

"Everybody, Peter."

"Well-wait-what's that??"

"What's wha-oh my god Peter."

Above Y/N and Peter, Peter was holding some plastic mistletoe, wiggling his eyebrows (u filthy boi). Y/N chuckled, then looked at Peter, who was already puckering up his lips. Why Tony didn't say something over the intercom, is above me, the author (woops). He was probably doing this same trick with Pepper (looK i know she isn't in the movie but!! this is fanfiction, dammit !). Also, how Peter got this boost of confidence is confusing. Nevertheless, Y/N wanted to make this memory last. She leaned in, connecting her lips with Peter. It was like fireworks.

Fascinating.

Their lips fit perfectly against the other's, both thinking the other's lips were so soft. Peter had dropped that stupid mistletoe when the kiss had just started. Oh my god, I'm kissing her. I would like to thank the academy, my favorite actor Tom Holland (i'm not even sorry anymore), he's always been such an inspiration. I would also like to thank Audrey, the author, she's my true homie (mhm). Oh my god! Much nice, such great! Peter thought whilst kissing Y/N. They pulled back for air. They quickly reconnected, Peter running his hand through Y/N's hair, then sliding it down to her waist. Y/N had put her hand on the back of Peter's neck, playing with the hair at the nape. This had all happened so fast, and it was like a stress reliever. After the second shared kiss, Y/N pulled back with the biggest grin on her face.

"Peter, where did you learn to kiss like that? Have you had your first kiss already?" Y/N quizzed, feeling a little sad for not sharing a first kiss with someone special.

"Actually no, that was my first kiss, too. I just had a really good boost of confidence," Peter lightly laughed, smiling.

"Well, that was-"

"-spectacular"

The two laughed, having finished each other's sentences. Though Y/N did not say it, she thanked Peter for giving her that moment.

-time skip to christmas morning bc i'm hecka lazy-

6:42 am

"DAD WAKE THE HELL UP IT'S CHRISTMAS," Y/N demanded, having already waken up everyone else in the tower. Tony was startled, a big pile of drool on his pillow. He wiped the residue off his cheek, stumbling downstairs to find a huge amount of presents under the heavily decorated tree.

"How much money did you use to get these presents, Y/N?" Tony said through gritted teeth, now fully awake.

"$425," Y/N simply stated, lazily sprawled out on the couch.

"And, if you will, explain exactly where you got this money from?" Tony snarled.

"Hey pop, I have the same amount of intelligence as you do. Meaning, I invent stuff to sell. And-"

"Let's not start this maybe?" Nat piped in, trying to stop the argument about to happen. Y/N and Tony snapped their heads towards Nat, getting rid of the anger rising.

"How about we open the presents now?" Peter asked in a small voice. What a cutie, at least that's what Y/N and I think (lolzor).

-after opening presents-

"Peter?"

"Yee?"

"How were you able to get this present for me?"

"Aunt May gave me money..?"

"Peter?"

"Yee?"

"Did my father give you money?"

"..yes"

--------

A/N: woot!! i'm so glad that i can finally update this book again!! it's so nice to type with no crack across both sides of your screen-

oh yeah.

now i need to explain.

sO, the day after i got my braces (back in july), i was drinking a really good smoothie, y'know..? then, i dropped my laptop from my bed.

heh.

yup.

anYways, i got this new laptop for Christmas, and i knew i was getting it. my poppa literally asked me one day, "do you want a new laptop?" anD BUDDY BOY AM I GOING TO PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THAT?? NO!! but, i didn't know what type of laptop i was to get!

once again, i am ecstatic to be back and i will hopefully be able to do a new year's update?? who knows? time will tell!! goodbye lovelies ^^