The Last Night in the Hotel Room

Packing everything up for the last time in the hotel room was more drawn out than usual. It felt like the night was dragging longer then it should, and the morning sun would never come back. Thinking about what the morning would bring was more terrifying than anything Yuuri knew.
"Yuuri? Are you alright?" Viktor asked from the other side of the room. Yuuri had been holding his Eros costume for the past ten minutes, staring off into the near by window, as if he was looking at a sad frame.
"H-huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine, Viktor..." Yuuri said, looking at his friend. "I was just thinking..."
Viktor sat down on the bed, sighing hard. "My money's on that we are thinking the same  thing, huh?" He looked straight ahead of him not wanting to meet Yuuri's gaze.
"I...I'm not going back to Japan." Yuuri said, sounding far away. "I know you said you would be my coach for another year, and I'm happy about that" a little blush spreading across his cheeks. "But I don't want to be the one to make another selfish choice and say where you want to be...Hehe...You know how well my choices end up."
Viktor didn't say anything for a while, waiting for Yuuri to say something more, when nothing was said, he laughed.
"Viktor??" Yuuri said, "D-did I say something funny?" Turning to face him, a blush spreading all the way to his ears as he clutched his costume.
"No no, I just remembered, I haven't cried in front of someone else in quite sometime, to be honest, it felt nice. To let things off my chest without saying anything." Viktor, still laughing, stood up and turned around to walk towards Yuuri, a smile resting in his face. "And the last person I wanted to see me cry was you, Yuuri."
"I really am sorry, Viktor." Yuuri whispered, ducking his head into his costume.
Viktor lifted his chin up, eyes meeting eyes. Nose touching nose, like back at the ice rink in Japan.
"Yuuri, if this is what your choice is, to not go back to Japan to train," Wrapping an arm around Yuuri's waist and pulling him closer, Viktor whispered in his ear, "My home will always be your home." Viktor pulled back and looked at Yuuri, who was a stunned, happy blushing mess. Words weren't easy to find, in fact, the bubbles dancing on Yuuri's tongue could not pop to form words. The air was lighter then ever and sound no longer existed. Body heat and smiles were all the surrounded the two, until a banging came on the hotel door.
"Viktor! You can play with the pig later, Yokav wants you downstairs now!" An angsty voice called, muffled by the door. The two looked at the door, a stunned look on their face. When they looked back at each other, they just laughed.
"Let's go downstairs, say our goodbyes to all of them " Yuuri said, tugging on Viktors shirt and smiling.
"Alright."