Back from the dead.

(Sigh I'm sorry i haven't updated this in a while with some personal problems and the crappy phone it was hard but now i just got a new phone and I'll do my best to not let personal problems get in the way and i had to do this to practice so enjoy the female yandere stories will come soon)

One year later after death....

Green was sleeping peacefully in his king size bed dreaming of his past and the good times but then his alarm went off having him wake up from his slumber with a groan

Green was sleeping peacefully in his king size bed dreaming of his past and the good times but then his alarm went off having him wake up from his slumber with a groan. "Sigh time to get up" he said as he got off his bed and made breakfast for him and sunshine "how did you sleep daddy" she asked. "Oh just fine sweetheart" he said and ate his breakfast with her soon after that he got ready for the day. Green put on his dark green leather jacket with a cloth hood.

He started to pocket some items a metal case of blunts, a few ammo clips for his glock 17's, a metal lighter, and then one of his glock 17's while the other was tucked behind his back of his jeans along with a sheath that held his combat knife

He started to pocket some items a metal case of blunts, a few ammo clips for his glock 17's, a metal lighter, and then one of his glock 17's while the other was tucked behind his back of his jeans along with a sheath that held his combat knife. Looking in the big mirror green looked at himself wearing a white shirt with his jacket and black jeans along with black converse high tops. He touched his face looking at the scars one on right top cut eye brow and the other on his left bottom a cut on his top and bottom lips. "Looking fresh as hell" he said with a small smile and walk out of his room going down stairs to the kitchen and then to the living room where the front door is as he did green saw Sunshine watching TV "where are you going daddy"? She asked sadden "daddy has to go to work sweetheart" he said while crouching down to her level. "Aww do you have to" green hugged sunshine and kissed her forehead "I love you OK" sunshine nodded and continued to watch TV. Green always does this just in case something were to happen to him. He then walked to the door and said "remember don't answer the door to anyone but me" and closed the door and locked it as the nice fresh cold air hit him. Green put his hood up and started to walk on the sidewalk to a light poll and began to smoke after a while a girl walked up to him suspiciously.
"Umm are you green?" she asked low. green took a hit and said "yeah what do you want?" "I need you to get someone special for me...."

(Time skip)

Green: look I'm sorry I had to pistol whip you and trust me this hurts me too this is low for me...