Chapter 1

"She said you have too."
My mum says in a mystical and smooth voice. I guess it comes with being the infamous dream fairy. She doesn't get much credit, but she does amazing work for those pesky human kids.

"But mum!" I argue.

"No buts! She's the queen I don't care if you and Rosalie are best friends. She is the queen and you will do what she says!" She says back, her voice now becoming hard and firm. She brushes her plum colored hair back and pins it up in one swift movement. "Dear, don't dottle, go see the queen quickly!" She pushes me out the door of our small hut and into the bright Enchanted Forest.

I lick my pink lips and start to walk to the huge marble castle on the East side of the land.

"Lily!" Shaylee calls out as both she and Dain walk over to me. "Ye mum tell ya about the queen wanting to see us?" She asks, her British and fairy accent meshing together a bit.

"Ya, my mum said that."

"Ours too." Dain cuts in.

"I wonder what she wants." Shaylee thinks out loud.

"Shaylee! Lily! Dain! Wait for me! I'm a bit slow!" Diana runs up and makes a dramatic scene of heaving heavy and putting her hands on her knees.

"Oi." Shaylee face palms as Diana puts her hair in a bun, her golden hair shining making a glittery display on the ground.

"Let's go!" We all run up to the gargantuan palace.

"Funyuns and fairy dust! We look awful! The queen can't see us like this,our mums would have our heads!" Diana's eyes widen a considerable amount and we all nod our heads in agreement.

"Dain come here!" Diana shouts and starts to rake her fingers through his blonde hair.

"Shaylee come here." Dain waves his hand for Shaylee to stand in front of her and takes out the leaves that had fallen.

"Lily, dear come here. The queen wouldn't want you to be looking like this." Shaylee moves the entire line and the other two make some odd and angry faces. I walk over to her and she uses her water power and uses the water to make pretty beads in my hair and Dain curls the rest of my hair using his heat, and a branch to use as a wand for my hair.

Soon our hair all looked perfect, but our clothes where very....... Commoner.

"Our clothes!"

"I got ya." Diana looks around a moment until she finds a decent size stick.

"Wha-------" Shaylee gets cut off by Diana.

"Uh bu bu bu bu, let me do my thing please." She waves her hand and mutters a few things under her breath and points to Dain with the stick.

"Wow, I look great."

"Yeah yeah, Shaylee, come here

"Yeah yeah, Shaylee, come here." She waves her wand some more.

"Oh my gosh! This is..... Wow." She rubs the crystal belt below her belly button on the blue dress.