The Vampire Diaries

Hi, my names reese im 11 years old and im bored so this is just somethig off the top of my head. This is also my favorite tv show but im going to change it up.

*the car swerves and sqels off Wickery Bridge hits the water and starts to sink!*

as I hit the window and try to unbuckel I see my dad bang on the window and try to smash it. My mother is in the front seat dead *I hold my fathers hand as I pass out.* *some guy swims down to the car trying to save us but my father wonts him to save me Elena*

*1 year passes school is starting*

its the first day im nervous. im getting ready waiting on my lilttle brother Jeremy.  hes late usually when he gets down stair I get my stuff and get buckled in my car.  *click* "Jeremy hurry up were going to be late.he hopes in the car and I pull out the drive way.*5 mins pass* we're here have fun as I get out the car my friend Caroline gives me a big hug.

"you're late" Caroline said 

"Yh I know it was Jeremy" I said

"anyway lets talk when bonnie gets here she said she go a new hair cut"

*bonnie pulled in one of the slots next to them and she rolles down the window an says*

"hey guys you didn't start the chat without?"bonnie says

*they all walk in the doors of the school the walk past the office a little but then the back up because they see a cute guy*

*the last class of the day is history*

as I sit down in a chair I see the new guy walk in *befor we start working the teacher made us sit in a circle and tell something about ùs anything we wont* everyone goes then its the new guys turn*

"Hi my names Damon im 17 years old and I live at the old Salvatore house with my brother" he said

* next it was me*

" im Elena im 17 years old I live with my brother I hate complicated things"

*school was over*

I was walking in trough the door and went upstairs to go do my homework.

*when someone knocks at the door*

it was Caroline,Bonnie,Matt and Tyler

"PARTY TIME!!!!!!"they all said

"OMG I totally forgot about it but I still have the house to myself!"I said with happiness

*3 hours later*

"the house is a total mess im a little bit drunk!"

*i said as I fell down*

*kaplunk*

1 hour later im in the hospital

Comment if you wont more of this

this is my frirst book sorry for any mistakes

I like this book so if you wont more there will be more parts to it bye for now I ♡ U

im makeing a new account becuz my phone is messed