ONCE He Was a Ghost (the continues part 2)

"Yes,I remembered you" Kleah clapped with a two hand rise.

She add "and your the boy who got lightened my room when i got lock up.
Then,fly from here "she point the bed to.
"to attic at that 12 mid night. I really remember you."Odin just smiled.
"Odin,I kiss you and that was and your the first I remembered. That's why we destined I thought "the princess got kilig.

Odin stare at him and a sudden a lonely hours shut for them.

"Sorry,I didn't mean to keep this thing and it happen again .I thought you might just scream and runaway .I can explain but,now you know and remember me of who I am "

Hinawakan ni Kleah ang mga nanginginig na kamay ni Odin .Tapos sabay hug .

"Your love doesn't count ,but,you sacrifice most at the time .You never hide of what you feel .Your the only master piece I ever found.
But ,if you leave me. It cause,so very ,very painful "Kleah expressed the truth love is.

They felt comfortable at that time and hug and soon.(not sex....)just hug.

The sky turn dark and fog completely surround the area where they stand.

"Lets go home "Kleah said. With a tired voice.

They walk ,talk .....
Walk....talk...
Talk...walk...

Found their beautiful home looks messy .But,the only room for them is still good at the same time.Kleah gave a dress to her husband.A dress is not just a dress its only for a warrior .It fit no hustle to wear .Odin laugh .

"What !"Kleah stare and raise her eyebrow .

"Bath rub ,good !"Odin said.

Kleah gave a mail to Odin.

"Oh!what is this ,this is an evil plan .Kleah ! Remember ,we stowaway from them for sake of love.Then,you wanna put me in that evil plan of your master."Odin felt anger.

"Do you trust me? This letter ,I just grab from my soldier's bag .
That's why I dressed you as a real warrior cause, your one of the visitor's king ."Kleah said.

She add "and sorry for my excitement ".
"We gonna go to palace as in our home "
Don't worry they wear the same of your attire but,you and them were different character .Your just a pot headed .

I remembered my king said.
My luckiness is my beauty .I will marry an immortal who will save me from danger consequences .My future son will be the most power full "Kleah laid beside Odin .

"Remember ,the bell will rang that could b the signal for a preparation ,all official and the most powerful strangers will attend too."Kleah stop and slept with hush.

Odin just stared at the beautiful view down beside him. A snake crawl at them speak a soft Greek prayer and then,a long hisss.....

Odin jumped. Slowly ...slowly with a slow motion move.
The way Kleah can't wake His eyes turn bluest again .The wind splashed him black ashes .

The snake crawled fast to get out from dark flying thing and Black spirit catch him.
But,the snake too fast to catch .

The two is like they were racing to go on finish line.

They bump and found blood on there Face and every where part.The snake shift to its original form into human .
While ,Odin is still on its posses body of black spirit.The snake shifter use his venom to wash his wounded body part in order to heal.Opened his pointed claw and stare to black spirit that still laying .And clawed the black spirit .A loud shouted of supernatural deep voice and the snake shifter got a big eyed roll .The two got disappeared.

Back to palace....
Party got started ,loud trumpet that gave good harmonize to all visitors and food are all assorted .

"Mom!he bet me ,he thought I am the chicken's winged "child bird said with a tear .
"Oh!honey its been a week he didn't tasted the chicken wings .But,just speak soft were in the front of master's table"Angry bird mom said.

The king just smiled at them.They were talking ,laughing and giggling!?.

Sinitsitan ng Queen the mother of king ang ate ng lalake na ung black spirit at dahandahan lumapit sa Queen at inabot ung susi pang kusina .

"Dalhin mo sila doon at kumain na kayo "sabi ng Queen na sobrang ang bait.

" Thank,you po!"hiyang sabi ng ate ni Odin.

Diretso papunta kusina sila .At dahandahan binuksan .At booom! Ang daming pagkain sari sari .Lamon ,kain at kain.

"Di-kaya sinusubukan Lang tayo ni mahal na reyna" sabi ng bunso.

"Hindi mabait talaga siya wag lng kayo makipag kaibiggan kahit kanino dito sa palasyo. Alam nyo ang rule dto "sabi ng ate nila habang nakatingin sa picture ng reyna sa wall .

A turkey got a big bite from a small boy .Odin big sister got wowed .

"Wow,your really not hungry!I thought"
They laugh together .

A two times knock and they shut up quickly. A bad feelings surround them.

"Someone's is there I just need a cup of beer"
The soldier try to knock again but,it freeze all of his body .He force to turn his head but,it can't .

The queen smile ."what's up to you to knock my favorite kitchen at this midnight .You should not be here .Answers me."

The Queen whisper "speak..."
The soldier caught like someone choke him but it was The QUEEN ."there's someone cooking I think ".He sweat like can't solve the math and he lost the word .
The queen is just standing still while raising an eyebrow .The soldier drop his mug and runaway without any word .

The Queen drop a heavy breath out .And the open they get out slowly .Odin big sister trying to act to hug .

"Oops!wait I'll adjust my dress it stuck and its to fit .I can't breath"
The QUEEN stretch her back .And it smack with a wide close hug and its so warm .
And stare at him.

"Why my dear ,why those tears talking to me"The Queen question.
"Because,I did not careful our friendship rules .I felt. Guilty."Odin's big sister said.