Part 1 E.D.

You were sitting in your bed wrapped in what seemed like a thousand blankets.

Your best friend Ethan was coming over later to hang out.

You decided to get ready so you went to your closet to pick out an outfit.

You picked out a white crop top, light boyfriend jeans, and toped it off with white slip on vans you recently bought.

You took your cloths into the bathroom that was connected to your room and put them down next to the sink.

You turned on the shower. You undress and hop in the shower.

You wash your body and your hair when you jump hearing Ethan.

"Y/N are you in there?" He yells.

You respond "uhhh yeah!"

You quickly turn of the shower. You reach to grab your towel only to realize you forgot to grab on from the cabinet in the hall way.

"Shit," you curse.

"What was that?" Ethan asks still at the door.

You go to the door leaving the floor soaked. You open the door only so that your head was seen by Ethan who was sitting on your bed under the covers with his phone in his hand and awkwardly ask him to get you a towel.

He smirks "now why would I do that?"

"Ethan stop it, get me a towel"

He slowly gets up and walks out of the room to get a towel.

He comes back with the towel in his hand and catches you off guard by pushing open the door.

Your instinct was to cover your naked body with your arms.

He looks at you. His eyes are dark.

"Ethan!" You yell

"Baby, your so beautiful why are covering your self?" Ethan asks smirking gliding his huge hands along your shoulders.

"Just give me the towel!" You try to make him stop saying and doing things that turn you on. You wish you could rip of his cloths and ride him right there. But you knew you couldn't. Your just friends. Knowing that you and Ethan are only friends kills you.

"Y/N let me dry you." Ethan says softly whispering In your ear then nibbling gently making you shiver.

You simply nod. You don't dare look into his deceiving eyes as you slowly removing your arms that cover places Ethan craved.

Ethan licked his lips admiring your body. He takes the towel and softly presses it against your wet skin. Eyes not leaving your body once.

He dried dried your back your shoulders your hair, and your legs. Now it was time to dry parts that you new he shouldn't even be looking at.

You removed your eyes from looking around the bathroom to now watch Ethan.

He kneeled down. Ethan looked up into your eyes asking for permission. You nod your head. He opened your legs, not roughly, but with care still locking eyes with you.

You bit your lip so hard you almost drew blood. Instead of drying you he slid his long finger gently across your folds. Still looking him in the eyes, you moan.

Ethan was turned on.

"Ethan?" You say grabbing his arm

"What's wrong" he looked concerned

"It's just no guy has ever touched me like this before and I know your an expert at this but-" you were cut off by Ethan.

"Baby, have you ever touched yourself?"

You shake your head no unsure of whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"I'll make you feel good." He smirks

"Y/N!!!!!" You hear your mother call your name from outside the door.

"Fuck" Ethan says pist at the fact he didn't get to do all the things he's been waiting to do to you for a long time.

"Sorry" you mouth to Ethan

"Yeah mom?" You shout grabbing the towel in Ethan's hand and opening the door quickly leaving and shuting it behind you so your mother wouldn't see Ethan.

"Is Ethan here" your mother asks looking around your room

"Uh no he said he had to meet Gray somewhere" you said coming up with a quick excuse.

"Oh, ok well your dad and I have reservations for dinner at a restaurant. We'll be back around 12." She explains

"Oh great have fun!" You say seeming a little to exited.

Your mom gives you a weird look "I expect you'll behave your self while we are gone missy" she says walking out of you room looking at you.

As soon as she closes the door Ethan pops out from the bathroom and locks the door. He snatches the towel from your naked body and pushes his lips against yours.

So yeah... part 1
can you comment to let me know how I did please!!!??
Thank you