His baby

Emani POV

I looked in the mirror at my reflection. I had black short hair brown eyes freckles that go across my cheeks and nose all I could see was ugly.pure.ugly. I don't know how I ended up with Steph. He has hazel eyes beautiful skin and smile he didn't need all of those tattoos just a few to make him look good to me.

Bit how do I look good to him he chose me over his ex Tameka she has better looks than me and a way bigger butt. I have a big butt but hers is like two feet around.

I went and took a shower. Once I got out of the shower I put on a pair of black booty shorts and a white sports bra my hair was still wet but I didn't care I walked downstairs to see Steph sitting on the couch watching a show.

Steph pov

I saw Emani going over to he fridge to get something and noticed what she was wearing. Damn those shorts look so good on her. I turned my  head before she saw me looking at her butt. She would go change them if she caught me staring. I can't believe I ended up with such a beautiful women. I looked up again seeing that she couldn't reach something in a cabinet.

Um Steph a little help she said.i smiled and laughed at her

Emani pov

Steph it's not funny you know I'm short.im 5'4"
yeah I'm under average for my height and it sucks when you can't reach something like the box on the highest shelf.

I know babe but it's just so cute when you try to jump up and try to grab something. I rolled my eyes at him there is nothing cute about me Steph I said. He gave me a look like I was crazy .what do you mean you're not cute? He said. I mean how do you love some body that looks like me I said. Tears started to stream down my face. I'm so ugly Steph how do you love me when Tameka is so much better? Why haven't you left me yet? Why am I still here with you? I began to sit on the floor and cry. Steph picked me up in his strong arms and hugged me tight.

Babe you are not even close to ugly.your one of the most beautiful people I've loved and probably the last he said.

He began to run my hair with his hands. I love you Em. Your the best thing that happened to me. He lifted my face up to his wiping the tears off and kissing me passionately. He deepened the kiss with me and I wrapped my fingers in his hair. Heating up the Moment. Next thing I know my back is on the cold countertop. Steph began to strip off my clothes.

S-Steph what are you doing I asked nervously. Showing you that your my baby. He said on a husky voice that turned me on.

Steph pov

There was my life naked under me. Shes so sexy and beautiful I bit my lip
And kissed on her body leaving hickeys on her neck she moaned I knew it was on

I kissed down her body until I reached her kitty I licked her up and down slowly. I heard her moans and groans Steph it feels so good baby. She moaned I started eating her out like she was the last thing I was gonna eat.i fingered her and liked her clit and up and down her folds STEPH IM GONNA CUM DADDY she said I gave he a few more licks then she came in my mouth.

I got up from between he legs seeing her basically asleep on the counter. Damn ate her out till she feel asleep. She looked so cute. I picked her up and took her the bedroom and put her to bed I crawled in with her. I felt her hands wrap around my neck and said I love you. I love you too Em

That was story two damn Steph ate the pussy until she passed out like nigga damn anyway more on the way 😘😍😘peace and blessings bitches👏👐👋💋