Chapter Four- Guilt Trip

This chapter is dedicated to @samiralovesrko!

Recap:

Nikki's Hotel Room

Nikki's POV

After six glasses of Hennessey, John was wasted, but sober. I helped John in the room and we fell down on the bed, with me on top of him. We started laughing, then slowed our laughter down and stared into each other's eyes as if we were falling in love all over again.

"Nikki..." John said slowly as I leaned in. I couldn't help it. I needed him and I knew he wanted me. Our lips connected. John immediately kissed back. I cupped his face and deepened the kiss. We parted.

"You want me, don't you John?" I asked him. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He cupped my face and kissed me. We switched positions and John was on top. He slid his shirt over his head and removed his shoes. We kissed again as we removed each other's clothes slowly. John began putting love bites all over my body, and I let out a soft moan.

John's POV

Nikki just looked so good, and I was going through a lot with AJ, I just couldn't help myself. It was too late to go back. I put love bites all over her beautiful body and she let out a soft moan. I made sweet, passionate love to Nikki and I knew that after this night, things will never be the same.

John's POV

I woke up, dazed and confused. What happened last night? And why am I in my boxers in a random hotel room? I looked around and saw my phone and checked it.

10 misses calls from AJ

5 text messages from AJ

I looked at the phone. Oh my God! AJ is gonna be pissed! I began reading the texts.

Where are you?

John? Text me back, I know you know I'm hurt here

JOHN! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

John Felix Anthony Cena, if you don't text me right now, there's gonna be a problem!

YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO WHEN I SEE YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME HOME LAST NIGHT?! That last text was sent earlier this morning. I looked up and saw Nikki standing there with my shirt on and in her underwear. Suddenly, last night's events replayed in my head.

Nikki...

You want me, don't you John...

I felt a huge wave of guilt come over me. I immediately got up and put on my pants and shoes and headed for the door, but Nikki stopped me by putting her hand on my chest.

"Where you going John?" She asked.

"Nikki, I-I have to go. This should have never happened." I try to go around her, but she stepped in my way.

"Nikki look. What happened last night was a mistake. I made a drunken mistake. I have to go." I tried to go around her again, but she stopped me again.

"Oh, but John. You're not going anywhere. You're mine now. You're playing my game now. And if you even think about acting like you don't know me, I'll tell AJ everything." She looked at me and smirked. She cupped my face and kissed me. I didn't kiss back and she pushed me away from her. She looked at me, then ran to the bathroom and was throwing up. Oh my God, I hope she's not pregnant! I went in the bathroom and held her hair as she threw up. She was finally done and got up. She took off my shirt and handed it to me, leaving her in her bra and underwear. As much as I wanted to stay, I had to leave. I put on my shirt and left.