I hesitated for a bit as I glanced over at the clock programed onto the oven, "I don't know if I have t-"

"At least give me breakfast with you." He begged quickly, "I even threw in some bacon to evoke you."

I let a small giggle escape from between my lips and shook my head, "Alright, alright, you win. You've found my weakness, bacon."

He smirked before he turned off the stove, placing an omelette on the glass plate and adding a few pieces of bacon before handing the meal to me, "Bon appetite mademoiselle!"  

I rolled my eyes playfully as I sat down in front of the granite island, "Aren't you supposed to lose your charm more and more as you get older."

His lips formed a pout as a crease formed between his furrowed eyebrows, "I'm not old at all! I'm still in my twenties!"

"Really? Because I can see the grey hairs forming already."

He gripped his curls between his fingers anxiously before narrowing his eyes in my direction, "You're horrible."

I let out a laugh before beginning to devour my food, "How come you never cook breakfast for me?"

"Because you're never here for it." He replied with a slight guff in his voice.

"Oh yeah," I recalled before checking the time again, "Shit, I really have to go."

I stood up and he frowned brokenly, "But babe, you promised we'd eat-"

"I'm sorry," I let out while collecting my belongings, "But I'll be home early tonight, alright? We can go on a date for once!"

He let out a long groan before leaning in to peck my lips, "You're lucky I love you Samantha Styles."

I responded with a smirk before stating whilst leaving, "I know I am."

"Tonight!" He called after me.

"Tonight." I spoke, getting in to the car, letting my mind wander.

------------------

"Hi Stranger, I haven't seen you since the Ice Age." The familiar blonde teased as she entered the dressing room after my latest press conference, her jacket slung over her shoulder casually.

"Kat," I giggled whilst shaking my head, "How the hell did you get in here?"

She let out a devious smirk, "Simple, I showed the guards our text conversation as evidence."

My eyes widened in disbelief towards her, "You showed them our texts? Kat! That's private!"

She let out a nervous giggle while twirling a strand of her hair, "Well..... let's just say the security guard knows when your time of the month is now..."

I groaned and covered my eyes with my hands. Well, some people never change I suppose.

"Anyways, I watched your press conference for your new movie and I enjoyed it." She spoke while sitting down in a chair next to mine and grabbing a soda provided on the table, taking a sip from it.

I let out a sigh, "Yea, it's been hectic. The only time I'm able to go home is during the late hours of the night."

"Hey, I understand." She spoke while tapping her fingers against the table.

"Oh yea, how's the fashion line going?"

"Well, I've gotten loads of business, so I'm hoping that I can launch some more stores."

"That's great Kat!" I cheered before resting back against the chair, "Man, remember when life was so much more easier?"

"When was it ever easy for you?" She joked before I smacked her arm.

"Oh hush, I mean when we used to just follow the boys around during tours." I stated while gazing back at her.

She smiled minusculely, "Yeah, I guess it was. I-"

"Sam," My co-star called as he popped his head in, "We're heading to the after-party."

"Alright, I'll be there!" I spoke with a small smile before turning to Kat, "Wanna join? The parties are out of this world."

"Oh, you know me so well." She giggled as we jaunted out of the room, arms linked.

I furrowed my eyebrows before letting out a sigh, "I feel like I was supposed to be somewhere tonight...."

She shrugged nonchalantly, "Probably the after party! Now let's get shaking!"

"Yea, yea, just don't get too drunk this time."

Ahehehehe.... hi guys, how have you all been? Yea, life has been pretty hectic. Basically my life has been consisted of college applications.... so that's all you need to know. Anyways, I went to the concert at Gillette and it was absolutely beautiful! I cried pretty much and Harry was beautiful whilst premiering his "Dream Boat" shit (he can be my dream boat any day ;) ). Anyways, I'm still not sure how much I'll be able to update with more college applications popping up and such! But I'll try to manage. I really hope my readers still exist and i hope that you all enjoy! This is going to be a fun roller coaster!

Vote please <3 <3 <3 <3