Chapter 2: Livin' free

A/N: No idea why I named the chapter this. Haha. And this chapter is for cattspohnEPIC, the only person who actually likes my story.. lol.. Anywho. Onwards~ :3

Carson's POV.

-1 week later-

"CARSONNN!" Hayden yelled as he ran to the table I was sitting at in the library. The librarian shushed him, threatening to kick him out. 

"SORRY." He half-yelled at her. 

I laughed, Hayden is hilarious. Only known him for about a month now, but he is definitely one of the funniest people at Joplin High.

"Whatcha need?" I asked him, putting my book down.

"Nothing. Just came to talk... So, how's life? You like anyone? You dislike anyone? You got a crush on someone?"

"Why you so nosy, Hayden? Sheesh." I laughed, "Kidding of course. But uhh. Well, I kinda sorta might like someone."

"OH SHIT. And who might that someone be? Hmm? I won't tell. I promise." He pulled his best puppy dog face.

"I'm not gonna tell you."

"Why not?!"

"Because I don't want to."

"How about I guess then?" 

"Well.. fine."

"Ok. Me?"

"No."

"Damn. Haha. Ok.. uh. Is he a football player?"

"One of those huge, muscly, sweaty, gross jocks? Never."

"Band geek?"

"I don't know any, so nope."

"Hmm. One of them studs?"

"Noooope. Well. Hm.. Ah, not really."

"You're complicated... Uhh. Is it Chris?"

"..Hah.. What?" I felt my face turn hot. Fuck. I was blushing. Why the hell do I have to blush so easily. Fuck my life.

"IT'S CHRIS! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!" He yelled. Sheesh. Did he have to be so loud?!

The librarian came over to us, "You need to leave right now, Hayden. I specifically told you that you need to keep your voice down and foul language is NOT allowed at school. Go. Now." 

"Alright, alright. Don't get your pan-" 

"Come on Hayden, let's go." I cut him off, pulling him out of the library.

"Why did you do that! You could have gotten expelled or something!" Was he crazy or what?!

"Fuck it, who cares. So anyway. Chris, huh?"

"Wow, you're gonna change the subject of you almost getting into deep shit to who I like?" 

"I guess."

"You are.. so.. Whatever.."

"Alright, ok, now. Let's try this again.. Chris, huh?" He winked at me.

"Shhhh. I don't know what you're talking about." I started to walk towards the quad. 

"Stop lying. Come on, I won't tell him!"

"You're his best friend. How are you not gonna tell him?"

"YOU ADMITTED IT!"

"SHUT UPPP! You can't tell him, I will kill you."

"Fine, I won't, I won't." 

-

Christofer's POV.