-CHRISTMAS SPECIAL-

Happy Holidays Everyone :D

I entered Sherlock's parents house, who scrambled excitedly over to us.

"OH Y/N I'm so glad you made it!!" His mom cried excitedly, she lead me into the kitchen. Sherlock followed quickly behind us. "Oh Sherlock could you be a dear and set the table for me?" She smiled. Sherlock muttered something under his breath and went straight to work. I giggled and turned back to his mother.

"You'll have to teach me that trick, he never does any cleaning for me." I laughed.

"Oh that sounds like a true wife speech!" His mom laughed with me, she grabbed a dish rag and began wiping the counter.

"How're you feeling dear?" Sherlock's dad asked.

"I've been pretty good, I'm glad Sherlock agreed to go with a donor for the baby though." I smiled, rubbing my occasionally nauseous stomach. 

"You're 20 and 1/2 weeks in, so you will still be nauseated." Sherlock informed me.

"Yes I'm aware Sherlock." I chuckled and ruffled his curly hair. 

"Hello hello!" John yelled as he entered the house.

"John!" I smiled running over and hugging him.

"Y/N, hi!" He chuckled setting down some gift bags. Mary was right behind him, I went and hugged her as well.

"You look wonderful dear!" Mary complimented. I was wearing my favorite outfit, (F/O). 
"As do you!" I smiled. She laughed and walked inside. Sherlock and John stepped outside to talk while Mary and I were seated in the living room with Mycroft.

"Brilliant.. The wives are here..." Mycroft muttered.

"I heard that!" I snapped. He chuckled. I sighed and sat back, rubbing my abdomen. I felt a small movement and giggled. 

"I'm going to check up on my brother." Mycroft scowled and exited the room. 

"Isn't it wonderful? Pregnancy?" Mary smiled excitedly. (This takes place a year after the last chapter, so Mary had a baby)

"Oh it is! How is Rosamund by the way?" I smiled at Mary.

"Oh she's 2 months now, adorable little thing." Mary laughed.

"I imagine!" I sighed.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me worriedly.

"I just can't wait for her to be here!" I laughed. " I know it sounds dumb but I really am excited!" 

"It does not sound dumb, we all feel it dear!" Sherlock's mom interrupted, handing us both glasses of egg nog. 

"Thank you." I nodded to her.

"Come on lets get the boys in here and open some gifts!" Sherlock's dad shouted, alarming the three men standing outside.

"You better not be smoking!" Their mother yelled.

"We aren't mother!" Sherlock and Mycroft called back in unison. The three men returned and sat in the living room.

"This one is for Sherlock." Sherlock's mother handed him a gift bag. "And this one for John and Mary!" She handed our gift to them to the married couple. I picked up a bag with my name on it.
"That's from us dear." Sherlock's dad said.
"Oh you didn't have to!" I smiled warmly at them.

"Yes we did!" His mother cried. I laughed and began to open it. Inside was an array of sweet smelling candles and bathroom soaps.

"Oh these are lovely thank you!" I glanced over noticing Sherlock had received socks. I kissed his cheek and whispered to him to thank his parents, which he briefly did.

"One is marked baby?" Sherlock picked up a gift bag.

"That one is from us." John explained, he had an excited gleam in his eyes.  I opened the bag to reveal a white pair of footed pajamas, with a little teddy bear on it.  

"Oh my gosh these are adorable!!" I gasped, even Sherlock smiled a bit.

"You didn't say the gender so we went as neutral as possible." Mary informed us. 

"No these are perfect." I smiled and sipped my egg nog. 

"We do know the gender as of yesterday actually." Sherlock smirked. Everyone looked up except Mycroft, who was uninterested.

"Well tell us!" John smiled widely.

"We're having.. 

A girl!" I cried. Everyone cheered and hugged us, it was hilarious seeing Sherlock interact normally with people, well as normal as Sherlock could.

"Have you thought of any names?" Mary asked, her eyes were wide with excitement.

"We were thinking Azalea actually." Sherlock shrugged.
"Such a pretty name!" His mother gasped. I laughed and nodded.

"We definitely thought so!" I nodded. We returned to unwrapping gifts until we were drowning in small presents. Eventually we all stood and moved into the dining area, where a lovely meal awaited us. We ate as much as we could before sitting back and talking.

"When Sherlock was small he used to always play by himself out on the moor, sometimes with our old dog Redbeard, oh I remember him crying out about his pirate adventures." Sherlock's mother stared into the distance as if lost in memory.

"Mother please." Sherlock grumbled, he looked embarrassed. 

"Well it''s true!" She exclaimed.

"Yet it does not need to be said." Sherlock retorted. I felt an argument coming on, and I couldn't handle the stress. I quickly excused myself and returned to the living room. The doctor diagnosed me with PTSD after the events that occurred over the past few years. I can't stay in stressful places anymore or I would have a panic attack. John entered the room.

"Good thing you left.." He muttered sitting on the floor next to me.

"They fighting?" I looked at him.

"Oh yes, Sherlock said he'll be here in a minute, I decided to make sure you were alright." John told me. I nodded.

"Thanks, I am I just have to avoid stress." I smiled at him.

"After all you went through I don't blame you!" He laughed halfheartedly.   Sherlock walked in, his face was red with exasperation.

"Y/N, are you alright?" He sat on the couch near us. John took this as his cue to leave and swiftly exited. I stood and sat next to Sherlock, resting my head on his shouulder.

"Yeah, just avoiding the stress.." I sighed.

"I know its frustrating, but your job as a writer must be helping, writing everything that happened to you in a novel?" Sherlock glanced at me quizzically.

"It does help plenty." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Good." He kissed my forehead and nodded.

"Merry Christmas Mr.Holmes." I whispered..

"Merry Christmas Mrs.Holmes." 

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BEAUTIFUL FOLLOWERS!!