He furrowed his brows in confusion. "What you talkin bout girl ?" He chuckled.

"From Free Crack 3... I FINALLY Decided which songs are my favorite"

"Damn.. It took you a long time" He laughed.

I laughed.

"I know.. Honestly it's all good shit, you telling people a story that's real and about you , you just tell it like it is without being afraid, you don't sugar coat nothin and I like that shit Bibby, honestly."

"That's what I gotta do Ari. The people need somethin Real.."

I nodded agreeing with his words that were true, most of these rappers was living a lie through their raps.

I laid in his arms in complete silence. It was so comforting. I closed my eyes falling asleep.

A Week Later.

I sat on my bed in disbelief of the news I just got.

Mario had just overdosed and died last night. I didn't know that his death would effect me this much, my heart almost ached for him. It was sad that he died but I was relieved that I wasn't at fault for his death.

Mario really did needed help maybe why that's why I felt bad.. I felt like I could've helped somehow.

Bibby stepped into my room sitting on my bed next to me. "You okay?"

I nodded. "I just felt like.. I could've done more to help Bibby" I spoke softly.

"You can't help no one if they aint trynna help themselves Baby.. And Mario wasn't as good as you thought"

"I know.. Maybe it's because. He didn't have the kinda love that we have."

He paused. "You right about that.."

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "I'am?" I was surprised he said that.

He nodded. "Yeah Ari.. You are.. I was just thinkin the other day.. How would I be if I didn't have you in my life??" He shifted on the bed his locking eyes with mine.

"When I was ready to give up you was right Thea tellin me not to.. And when I was sad it was like you could feel it and would always show me love rather it was in your Generous hugs, kisses or Words, you always did the job.. And I thank you for that Ar'mariah.. Thank you for always being there and supporting me" He spoke so wholeheartedly his words warming my heart, I was beyond overwhelmed with his love.

"No problem Bibby.. I'm just glad you see the love I have for you Baby boy"

"I been seen it Ari.. I just Neva said nothing cause I thought you would stop showin it so much"

I furrowed my brows. "Neva! Imma always love you"

He looked into my eyes as I looked into his that radiated with Love.

"Bibby.. You know.. How you was tellin me awhile ago how I was your escape?"

He nodded. "Yeah.. What about it?"

My eyes fell to the floor. "Well..." I trailed off. I looked back up at his awaiting eyes.

"You are my Escape too" I admitted.

He cracked a small smile. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yeah.. When you Hug me, I can feel all the love you have for me, ain't Neva felt that before from any boy. And when you smile" I started blushing. "Gosh.. My Whole mood change and All My Worries go right out the window and it just overwhelms me to see you so happy. And When you talk to me, you give me motivation to keep goin in life.." I repeated his words from a few weeks ago but added my own twist it.

He pulled at his Chin sly eyeing me. "Hmm.. Them words sound Real familiar"

I laughed. "Of course"

He chuckled and pulled me into him.

"I love you girl.. You know dat?"

"Yeah.. I mean I guess" I said playing while I shrugged and playfully rolled my eyes.

He sucked his teeth. "Stop playin" He leaned in kissing my lips.

"You gone be mine now?" He asked pecking me lips.

My stomach fluttered as my heart raced.

"Of course Bibby.. I've been ya girl.. Since day one" he chuckled.

"That's right.." He nodded at me.

"And Imma always be yours.. No matter what we go through"

He kissed my lips again.

"I'm so Blessed" He said making me smile.

"And I'm so Blessed to have you"

He smiled at me as I sat in his arms, it's crazy how my summer was so chaotic but if I hadn't went through what I did, I wouldn't be where I was today.. With Bibby. It took a storm for Us both to realize that we were meant to be and now. I could never be any happier.

It was Me and Bibby till the end.

💖💖💖💖💖