The Date

Sportacus just left Robbie's "secret" lair. He was confident while he went in, but he was wondering if Robbie would even open the gift. Instead of pondering on it, he went back to his blimp to get ready. As he was putting on a bow tie, he had an idea. He grabbed a phone and called up three guys he knew well.

authors note: i hate myself. i need motivation. never listening to madison ever again, she blames me for this when she told me to do it. shanice was dying. my friends were all disgusted, especially bridget. so sorry bridget, you didnt deserve this hell.
     Robbie was ready to go. He wore a striped fancy suit and pants, and a dapper tail coat. He didn't know why he tried to look so nice for him, but sometimes it's nice to look good. He made his way across town to the cafe they went to last time. It was strange, things looked... Different? Perhaps they did some renovation. In 3 days? Well, the name is the same so might as well go in.
     It was darker inside than it was before. Dim candles and small overhead lights provided vision to whoever was in the restaurant. A well dressed server came over and quickly took him to his seat. Sportacus hasn't arrived yet, or he was washing his hands. Maybe he stood me up and this was just a prank. A couple of moments later, he arrived and sat down across Robbie. "Pleasure to see you Robbie! May I say you look fine tonight?" Sportacus said with a very happy face. His smile made Robbie want to smile too, but he couldn't. Sportacus might've been nice enough to invite him to dinner,  but who knows his real intentions. The server came back to get drunk orders. A beer for Robbie , and a red wine for Sportacus. "So, why did you call me out here?" Robbie asked. " You'll find out. " Sportacus replied. Great, I actually have to wait. The drinks came shortly after and they ordered their meal.
     Once their side arrived, the already dim room for darker. A light was shown into a corner state where three men, with great hair, held instruments. Slowly they played a sweet tune. Robbie knew these guys, they were the guys who were suppose to help him catch Sportacus! I guess they found a new job after all. He remembered the song as well. They were playing it on their instruments but very beautifully. It was nice.
     The food came shortly after. They had some small talk here and there, and they both laughed at each other's jokes. Needless to say, Robbie was enjoying his time with Sportacus. After they finished their meal, Sportacus paid the bill and took him by the hand. "Come, let's go on a walk." It was a starry night and everyone was asleep. Everyone but Robbie and Sportacus that is. They arrived at the park where they laid down on a blanket and star gazed. Once Robbie sneezed, Sportacus was worried he would catch a cold, so he bridal style carrier Robbie back to his lair. Sportacus sat Robbie down on his orange fluffy chair and said, " there you go, all better. Goodnight Rotten. " He was making his way back to the door. "Wait!" Robbie yelled. Sportacus stopped and looked back. " I umm.. I had a lot of fun tonight. Thanks for everything Sport. " Robbie was twiddling with his thumbs again. He was looking at the floor when suddenly he was being grabbed. Sportacus lifted him up and went in for a hug. "Thanks for showing up." He said with a smile then have a small peck on his cheek. Stunned but not backing down, Robbie returned the kiss, but on the lips.
     Things became a bit more intimate as they moved back to the chair. I will let you decide what happens. In the end, Robbie was laying down with his arms cushioning his head, and Sportacus, fixing up his clothes.

Authors note: i hate myself. never listening to madison ever again, she blames me for this when she told me to write it. shanice is dying, and my friends are disgusted, mostly bridget. im so sorry bridget, you xidnt deserve this hell