I think that was a good enough come back, I hope she fucking backs off because ill fucking kill her. I dont give a fuck. I wont hesitate. I need to find out more about whatever the fuck her and Harry were. Ill ask Lia, but they are in the year above they might not have a clue. Fuck, this is really winding me up. I check my texts I have two

From: My Best Friend Lia

Twitter feud? Oh my gosh Maria is such a whore, you and Harry though? Aw, We should talk about this whole thing! See you at school.

From Harry x

Ill collect you for school today be there soon.

Im slightly anoyyed with him, yeah he did stick up for me but still. He needs to learn Im not a fan of that sort of talk about his past lovers.

To Harry x

I can drive thanks

I press send before I realise that it was a bit cold. I feel bad like he wasnt suppose to know i didnt like that! Fuck what is wrong with me as I jump out of the shower I get a text.

From Harryx

Shit what have I done now? Im still comming be there in 10.

I like the fact he was presestant about me comming he must care, what if i just leave without him that would be funny. But if i want things to work with him I should probably not avoid confrontation. I dont want a relasionship because I cant face getting hurt again. I cant, I should just avoid him now and have done with it. I cant have a relasionship I cant show my feelings for anyone. Ive been hurt and I cant do this. FUCK I am such a fuck up, I dont even know why I got involved with Harry. What does he think is going on between us? fuck.

I am ready and sitting with my mum. I told her everything about Harry my doubts but of how much of an amazing person he is. I told her about my weekend with him, she was pissed I lied and wants me to be honest with her but she said I should talk to him and give him a try. That I shouldnt let my past relasionships demtermin my future ones. She is right but I just don't know. Before I can wrap myself up in the thought to much my phone rings.

Harry x CALLING

"Im outside Lou"

"Okay" I simply reply

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"I can tell when you're pissed"

"Its nothing and if we are going to talk about it whats the point of us doing it while your sitting out there" I walk over to my curtains and give him the middle finger while on the phone to him, he winks back. He looks hot, really hot.

"Well come and get in my fucking car then you mug"

"Fuck you, gimmie a minute" I say and hang up.

I grab my bag kiss my mums cheek and she makes a comment about Harry being handsome. She might flipping steal him from me soon. I walk out off the door and Harry beeps telling me to hurry up. Should I speak to him about my doubts now? Or wait? Fuck this is more stressful then I thought with Justin it was just a case of me being forced into the relasionship with kindness and trapped with abuse and fear. I open the door to see Harry sitting and smiling at me.

"Morning Beautiful" I am blushing I hate having doubts over this.

"Fuck you Harry" I blurt out as I speak aloud.

"What man" He sighs as he pulls out into the road.

"You're so nice I hate it!" I scream

"What do you mean?" His jaw clenches