turn of events ft. I'M SORRY

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'm going to look for Ken okay?" I squeezed her hands. "He's gonna be fine, okay?" I kissed her forehead before telling my mom not to leave her.

I search every emergency vehicle to find out Ken wasn't in any of them.

"Where is the boy in this car?" I asked a police officer who was inspecting my now shriveled up car.

"We don't know. Officers are still trying to find him after he ran off after the girl we're guessing." He tells me.

"Oh my god." My jaw drops as I run off towards the city.

"Sean!" I hear a car screech beside me.

I turn to see Enrique opening up his passenger door.

"Get in!"

Without hesitation I jump in and we zoom down the street.

"Where to?" He asks.

"Cole's studio!"

He immediately began speeding down the road and when we were about to take a left turn we saw him.

"Slow down!" I told Enrique. "Ken!" I yelled out the window.

Ken starts turns back to us, he had blood dripping down his head. His nose was bleeding as well. He had a cut on his left arm and he seemed to be limping on his left leg. His other arm was holding onto the left side of his rib cage and he just looked so beat.

But.. why in his left side?

The car was hit on his right side.

Enrique stops the car next to him and I go down and give him a hug, but not tight enough to hurt him.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I whispered near his ear. "You gotta go to the hospital, Ken." I tell him.

"No, I gotta get to Naomi." Even after all these injuries he has, he still wants to go to her.

"Ken, I understand but you're not in good condition."

"I don't care. I love her. Okay? This is all nothing compared to what she's been through. Sean, I have to go to her." He pleaded with his eyes.

"Alright, look. I know where she's going so get in." I gave in.

He hugs me as tight as he could and I smile while gently rubbing his back.

"Let's go get Naomi."

~~

We stop in front of Cole's studio and Ken immediately exist the car and looks around.

"How do you know she's here? I don't see her." He said scanning the area with his eyes.

"That's because you're looking the wrong way."

"What do you mean?" Enrique and Ken asks at the same time.

"Don't look down. Look up." I tell them.

They look at me in confusion before we all look up at the 8 story building before us. Then there she was. Her feet dangling just the way she liked it.

"Naomi." Ken whispered.

"Heights are her safe haven, and this is the tallest building she knows." I explain to them.

Without wasting anymore time, I run into the building leaving them behind. I take the elevator and anxiously waited for it to reach the 8th floor.

I then take the stairs that led to the roof top and honestly, I was nervous. We were so high up and anything could happen. I know she's not in the right state of mind so I know she'll be vulnerable and her thoughts would be out of this world.