¤Childhood Memoriez¤

6 Year Old Reader with 6 Year Old Tim and Brian...

_____ adds a little bounce to her walk on the way to the park. Her mother informed her of a meeting with Tim and Brian at the park. Since it was Brian's birthday, _____ brought some cupcakes for them to share. _____'s parents at the time couldn't afford much things as presents for others, so this is what they had come up with.

The sunlight creates a small gleam in her (e/c) eyes full of happiness. _____'s (h/c) bounces off of her shoulders with every move to her walk. The mix of yellow and orange on her small, cutesy, sundress blends in with the theme of spring surrounding her. The butterflies all dance around her as she twirls with a giggle that graces on her lips. Nature seems to be fond of her by the surrounding animals and the soft breeze of the wind.

"_____!!!" A very familiar name shouts towards her direction. _____ peers at the distance, and winces slightly at the bright rays of the sun. Sneakers slamming onto the concrete of the sidewalk reach her ears as she rubs her eyes. Soft hands grip onto her wrist lightly as they pull her hands away from her eyes.

"A-Are you alright?" A soft, timid, and friendly voice whispers/speaks. _____ respects him for his shyness but still doesn't understand why he stutters around her. _____ nods her head up and down as she opens her eyes to meet warm, familiar, brown orbs. Brian holds her wrists gently while Tim places a couple of fingers on her cheek. Serious and concerned eyes currently inspects _____'s eyes of any injury.

"Of course I am okay! The sun was being a meanie to me, that's all~" _____ giggles at them. Both of their tense and worried gazes immediately soften.

"Be careful next time!" Tim insists with a loving hug, in which _____ returns gleefuly. Brian lets a small smile slip on his lips, and joins the hug when _____ and Tim open their arms for him.

"I think there"s no need to be careful when I have you two!" _____ exclaims. With her back to the forest and her head on both of their shoulders, she doesn't notice the horrified expressions on her friends' faces. The ringing in her ears make her let go of the hug, but Tim and Brian wouldn't budge.

"Guys? Are you alright?" _____ asks with a worry laced around it. Their arms that snake around her tightly began to give and uncomfortable feeling on her waist. The whimpering sound entering her ear made her panic.

"L-Let's go now B-Brian." Tim suggests nervously. They both twist around on their heels to face the direction _____ faces. The air surrounding them grew tense, and _____ gulps down the bad feeling in her throat. Their hand both relax at the bottom of her back, and begins to push more. _____ stumbles forward, but remains still balanced. _____ was forced to walk a fast pace from their constant push.

"S-So _____, y-you brought some c-cupcakes?" Brian asks to try and cut away the dim mood. _____'s concerned, worried attitude disappears since they look more slightly relaxed. When she smiles brightly and turns her attention to Brian, Tim sighs silently in relief.

"Yeah! They're all of our favorite flavors! I really want to make all of our birthdays this year very special. It would really mean a lot to me since I baked them with my Mother." _____ giggles happily and begins to match their pace. When she focuses her attention straight, Tim and Brian share equally worried looks.

"I can't wait! Anything you and your mother make are delicious." Tim chuckles and begins to relax when the ringing in his ears die down. _____ turns to him with a big smile and nods. Brian smiles softly as he admires _____'s unlimited happiness. When Brian notices it was time to change their paths, he nudges Tim's hand secretly.

"Thank you," _____ thanks at Tim. Brian's hands wrap a small black cloth around _____'s eyes, successfully taking away sight from her (e/c) eyes. "Where are we going?" She asks curiously, with no fear within her voice. They have taught her not to fear, not to hold back yourself when you most need it, not to ever hesitate. Of course _____ never knew the true meaning of their guidance at this point in her life.

"It's a secret." Brian whispers directly in her ear. That warm breath of his tickled her earlobe, sending a shiver down her spine. Tim smirks at Brian and gives him a thumbs up when they spot the baby pink blush dusted upon her cheeks. The stutter that disappeared from his sentence made his voice sound husky to her.

"O-Okay..." _____ whispers. Her reaction boosted their amused expression. The feelings inside Brian had differed from Tim. Brian had the reaction of nervousness and confidence that spurs within him, making his heart beat fast and his protectiveness over her rise. Tim just fell deeper into the euphoria of love by her reaction. He just wanted to hide her from the world and keep anyone from doing harm to her. His inner strength and outer strength grew.

Tim's arm leaves _____'s waist and shoulder as he walks ahead of them, searching for the mystical being. No static or nausea occurred so he motioned for Brian and _____ to walk over. _____ had reached out for Tim since she felt half of her safe feeling had disappeared. She gripped onto the handle of her box as worry spread throughout her being. Brian noticed her restlessness and moved his arm up to her shoulder and gave her a sideways hug.

"D-Don't worry _____, T-Tim i-is gonna s-set up something." He softly informs. _____ can hear the shuffling of the grass from Tim's feet and movement. Brian begins to guide _____ closer to Tim seeing he was almost finished with his setting.

_____ began to turn nervous at this point. Usually any surprise they share wouldn't take that long at all. Tim quickly finishes his project and walks back over to the both of them.

"Hey, it's alright now," Tim chuckles and grabs a hold of both of her hands. Tim stands in front of her with a playful grin. Brian looks behind them at the path they took to get to the small meadow.

Tim nods at Brian, signaling something to Brian. _____ wonders what exactly they're motoning for since she can sense what is happening. The small movements that Tim and Brian make create small waves in the air that _____ can hear. At her current age, she doesn't understand what it means, but for sure she knows it's her special Sense.

Tim walks backward as he guides _____ into the sunny, seculded, area that will soon be revealed to _____'s eyes. A small, but thick, tree root had caught Tim's ankle and he fell back. _____ heard a thump and sensed the disappearance of Tim's warmth.

"Tim? Brian where's Ti-" _____ exclaims worriedly, but _____ trips on Tim's foot and lands on him. Brian jumps after them with a surprised, and worried, expression. _____'s lips smash onto Tim's and both gasp in surprise. Brian meanwhile had fallen on top of the both of them, sandwhiching _____ in the middle.

Brian immediately gets up in fear he had injured both _____ and Tim helps up _____. Tim immediately places a couple of fingers on his swelling lips in surprise. _____, the young girl who has no idea what just happened, just grins like an idiot in front of Tim.

"U-Uhm what h-happened?" Brian asks confused. Tim's face was all red and _____ just had a small smile on her face. During the whole fall, somehow _____'s blind fold had fallen off.

"It's just like my mother and father do when they're hugging!" _____ confesses. Brian blushes deeply at the thought, and secretly gives a jealous, small glare at Tim who grins.

"O-Oh..." Brian trails off a bit disappointed. Brian didn't want to worry _____, so he did his best to try and hide the disappointment. Sadly for Brian, _____ can hear the sadness in his voice and holds his face.

"I'll give you one since I care for you too! Like Tim!" _____ giggles. _____ puckers her lips slightly and closes her eyes while leaning towards Brian. The sight of her in front of him made his cheeks turn dark red and purse his lips together.

At the side of both of them, there was Tim with a small camera. Once _____ placed her lips on his, Tim took the photo with a bright grin on his face. _____ ignores the sound of a camera snap, while Brian became even more red that he began to sweat.

Tim taps both of their Shoulders with a smile. "It's time right to go, let's hurry up before the sun sets." He suggests.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hallo ♡ Well the next chapter will be the continuous part of the story! It won't be long since it's small. Tim is Masky and Brian is Hoodie~ Buh Bye ♥