Arendelle

JACK'S POV

"Jack! You've really done it this time!" North said, thundering into the room.

"What? I didn't do anything," I replied.

"It's one thing to freeze a town just because you're a bit upset at Bunny or whatever. But to freeze an entire kingdom?? Jack what've you done?"

North sounded extremely disappointed at me. But I didn't do it.

"Wait, what kingdom? I didn't do it!" I tried to defend myself.

"Arendelle is frozen, Jack. It's July and there's been a massive snowstorm. Explain how that happened without you having to do with it."

Arendelle? I've only heard of it once because the King and Queen closed it about 18 years ago.

"I-I didn't do it though. North, you have to believe me."

"Okay, I'll believe you. But the others think it was you. The moon even thinks it was you. No other known soul has the power to freeze Arendelle"

"Wait! You talked to the moon!? And it thinks I did this? No no no, how do I prove it wasn't me?"

I've started pacing around the room. If the moon thinks I did it, I could be removed from being a guardian. This can't happen. North is sat down, probably thinking of how to help me.

"I got it," North stated. "Go to Arendelle and find out what happened."

"I will."

I take off as soon as I can and fly to Arendelle. The entire fjord is frozen. The sea is crystallized so perfectly, I can see my reflection. The buildings have heavy layers of fresh powder on then with small flurries still falling.

I walk into town and see a bunch of people, I thought they had closed the gates. No one should be allowed in. I walk up to a lady and ask her what happened, but she just kept walking. That's right, no one can see me. A tall man with brown hair and sideburns, dressed like a prince walked past me.

"Here you go ma'am, there's warm soup in the kitchen for everyone," he told an old woman.

"Thankyou, she recited, I cannot believe Queen Elsa is responsible for this! Did Princess Anna know about her ice powers?"

"No, Anna had no idea. No one did. Elsa kept her powers a secret, until today obviously."

Powers?? Ice powers? That's impossible. I'm the only one with the ability to create ice and snow! Queen Elsa. Where was she now then?

"Where did Princess Anna go, Prince Hans?" The old woman asked the man, who apparently was named Hans.

"She went to the North Mountain, I believe. She's trying to find Elsa to bring back summer," Hans replied.

The North Mountain! That's where this Queen Elsa was, and that's where I had to go to get some answers.

ELSA'S POV

"What have I done?" I wonder out loud while I pace around the newly built ice castle I created.

"Forget it. The past is in the past. I can stay here and be free and not worry about anything anymore,"

I start testing my powers little by little. I didn't know what I was capable of. I built the castle purely off adrenaline. I needed help with this though. Everytime I tried to do anything, it would fail. But who could help me with these powers, with this curse. No one could ever understand.