Chapter 2- First Day Of College

Vlad woke up with a start. He grabbed some black skinnies and white Motionless In White T-shirt , then black skull Converse.

Since Vlad and Henry where room buddies he went over to Henry and started poking him. "Dude what the flip!?! said Henry. "Wakey wake up Henry!!!! First day of college today" said Vlad cheerfully. "Oh my gawd really nah." was Henry's response due to his laziness.

Vlad climbed on Henry's bed and started jumping on it like a 5 year old, making Henry fall of the bed. After jumping and making more noise Henry finally got dressed up and they both went to get breakfast.

Snow, Vlad's girlfriend and October, Henry's girlfriend joined in. The four made their way down to the cafeteria and got some breakfast. Except for Vlad and Snow who had heated up blood in their thermos..A Couple minutes later they were joined by Josh, Kristoff, Sprat and Andrew. They all started talking about summer vacations and what classes had they chosen.

When the bell rang everybody said their quick byes and then headed to their classes. Vlad was glad he shared classes with Henry and Josh. Sadly his beloved Snow was not in any of them. After going through his schedule Vlad made his way to Music Intelligence class .

He sat down next to a girl wearing a My Chemical Romance tshirt. She sure was pretty,she was wearing a hell load of band bracelets on her arms. Then he noticed it, she had her Elysia mark on her wrist,  it looked like Vlad's, but was a little bit different. he was about to ask her about it when the teacher walked in. It sure was going to be an interesting year for Vlad and everyone else....

The class finished and it sure was an amazing class Mr.Ferguson was an amazing teacher and he was in a band. "What the heck,are teachers even allowed to be in one?" Vlad thought to himself.

He was turning to see if the girl was there but she was gone. Shoot! Well Vlad sure need to find out who the girl is.
Vlad had been enjoying his first day of college. It was better than he had expected it to be. At last no people that would beat him up or judge him. Even tho he did get some looks from people. It could be the one of a kind I've never seen a Goth in my life kind of thing.
After all he could now live in peace with Slayers and Vampires all round the world. But he could not get his head off the girl that was in his music class and in 3 out of his 4 classes. Just that every time he was about to walk up to her she would leave, she was not ignoring him but she was leaving very fast..... probably she was a shy or anxious person. Even more she was a vampire. If not, why the Elysian mark on her wrist?

Vlad was walking with Henry to lunch and he felt a glare but could not find the person, what he dint noticed was the girl glaring at him from the shadows under an oak tree. She could smell the vampiric blood running through his veins. She was after all a werewolf. It was easy to see that Vlad was not an average human being.

Chelsea was going to have a good time doing something that neither Em or the Slayer Society do....... Destroy Elysia and little by little conquer the world along with the other of all the other werewolves. It felt good to step out of the shadows and thankfully Alice was in 8 out of 9 classes from the Vampire boy so she will be a good weapon to use. Alice was just so vulnerable that Vlad would not be able to resist her.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry for the chapter being so short and late, high school is killing me right now but ill make sure to update more. Comment, Follow me and Vote!! Pic of Kristof who is played by Evan Lester from Avion Roe to the side. He is the one with the silver hair and a Pic of Sprat who is played by Ricky Horror from Motionless In White to the side.

-mychemicalworld