Chapter 1: Welcome

A/N: Hello Fallers! Well, I made this fanfic because there's just too little Reverse Falls fanfictions that are good. 

Or I think I've read almost all of the good ones that's why I'm running out. Hmm.

Anyways, Facade is my own take on the Reverse Falls AU. With Demonic Guardian AU ( my faves!).

Edited by me :)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN the Reverse Falls AU or its characters. But I do own the plot. Gravity Falls rightfully belongs to Disney and Alex Hirsch. The cover pic is also not mine but to its respective owner.

Rate if you like this chapter and comment your thoughts on this. Enjoy! :)

3rd POV

The bus jumps slightly after coming across a hump. The seats are empty except for a blonde girl sitting by the second row. She sighs as she looks out the window.

Pine trees sway in the wind. There are a few cars passing by. Later, her rose gold-colored phone rings. The fifteen year old fishes it out of her bag and sees it's her cousin, Gideon.

"Oh,hey, Gideon," she smiles, still looking at the green landscape passing before her. "Why'd you call?"

"..Um, yeah. I just wanted to tell you I'll be there to pick you up. My dad's busy. He's got a tourist group coming later." She takes note of Bud's voice in the background saying, 'Gideon! Where's that cane of mine with an 8-ball stuck on top of it?!'

Gideon answers, "Beside the aquarium! Heh. Sorry for that, Paz."

She shakes her head as if he can see her, "No no, it's okay. I guess I'll see you later?"

"Yep, sure. Later, cuz."

Pacifica's POV

"See ya!" Smiling to herself, she realizes she hasn't seen Gideon in a long time. The last time was during her 7th birthday, but that was years ago.

'Hope he's still that dorky cousin of mine.' I silently chuckle.

My smartphone rings again, but this time it's my parents.

It takes a few seconds before Mom answers," Hello darling. Are you doing okay there? No one's bothering you?"

I laugh,"I am alright, mother. No one can bother me here. I am alone. With the bus driver in front of course."

"Oh, I see, dear. How silly of me. Why can't I seem to remember not many people know about Gravity Falls." "It's okay, Mom."

"Pacifica?" I hear my father ask. "Yes Dad?" I answer, slightly worried. His tone sounds strict. Did I do something wrong? Did he find out I'm crushing on that brown-haired guy Gideon showed me in the chat some time ago?

"Pacifica, be careful out there, okay? I want you to know that not everyone in the world is kind. Be aware of your surroundings. Don't let people trick you so easily. Be smart." She hears her mother seemingly slapping her dad on the arm. "Preston, dear, not too serious..  Yes, anyways, take care my daughter and no seeing boys all at once. Only if you show him to us before pursuing any kind of relationship. Even friendship. Except Gideon though."

"Haha. Okay, dad." "We have to go, sweetie. The stockholders are here."

I sigh, "I see, bye Mom, Dad." As they drop the call, I know they'll be in for a couple of meetings with those people again.

They're almost always at work and occasionally spending time with me once in a while. We were actually hippies once but it changed when Mom and Dad made a business where we make jewelry made of diamonds and sometimes, the rare pink ones. I remember them telling me that they found a diamond mine near Oregon by luck.

But despite that, they've taught me the right morals and the ways of becoming a hippie. I mean I shouldn't always be so prim and proper, right?

And so, a very energetic and silly me was born. Somehow still being that heiress they want me to be.

I let my hand fall to my lap and my phone by my side.

"Ms. Southeast! We're near the destination. I suggest you gather your things," the driver said with a smile while glancing at me from the rear mirror.

"Got it. Thank you, kind sir," I said to him as he chuckled.

(Time skip: Arrival at the town)

As I put my last bag down, I hear someone who's yelling my name.

"PACIFICA!"

"Gideon!" I stumble back a little as he tackled me with a hug. I break from it gently then holds his shoulders. "It's been so long I've seen you in flesh."

My white-haired cousin ruffles my neatly combed hair. I mutter a 'hey!', but he just laughs at me before grabbing my wrist and dragging me along to the direction of his house turned tourist trap.

"Woah, never knew it looked bigger in person," I said while my eyes roamed at the entirety of the shop. It shows many obviously fake merchandise. I don't get how tourists still believe this.

Gideon snapped me from my thoughts when he shouts me to follow him. I nod slightly before bringing my luggage and neon pink handbag.

After finally sorting out my stuff in the room in the attic Gideon led me to, I walked towards the oddly red triangle-shaped window with a circle in the middle and looked at the view of Gravity Falls from here.

It looked beautiful and just...so serene. From the countless green pine trees that can be seen til the horizon, the small establishments in the north, and the night sky dotted with millions of stars.

I suddenly hear footsteps coming towards me. I turned around and greet him merrily.

"Hey,Gids. Are the tourists done yet?"

"Nope," he replied, panting. "It's a good thing we passed through the front a bit earlier. They arrived a few minutes after us and I think they're gonna stay 'til 10." He glanced at his watch before putting his blue and white baseball cap with a blue pine tree on it by the window.

"As for us, we should get some sleep. It's getting late. Can't wake up for your first day tomorrow all haggard like a witch. Hahaha."

"Yeah, sure. Tour me around the Shack tomorrow?" I ask him, my eyes starting to droop down.

"Okay," Gideon yawned while stretching his arms. "I'll also tell you all you need to know about this town..." he trailed off.

My white-haired cousin looks around before whispering, "Also that weird journal I found in the woods."

My ears perked up. "Woah. Can't wait." I smiled and bid him goodnight before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Rev! Twins in the next chapter. ;)