Run away wolf

Chapter 1: memories

"RUN CASSIE!!! DON'T TURN BACK JUST RUN!" I heard my mum screaming as my dad tried to grab my baby brother before the rouge did. He was too late,I heard my mothers howl of pain as she tried and tried again to save Frankie but then the other rouge came up behind her. I tried to scream,to save her, but I was too late and her head was severed before the scream could leave my throat.

"Mommy!"

"Angelina!" me and my father screamed in horror. Then I watched as the light left his eyes after seeing his mate die and watched as he walked with tears streaming down his face towards the rabid rogues. I watched as my daddy turned towards me and mouthed "I'm sorry" before a claw sprouted from his chest.

I woke up screaming and felt tears streaking down my face, I grabbed onto the pillow and shoved it in my mouth to stifle my sobs as I recalled my mothers last words to me, my two year old brothers, mothers and fathers death.

Finally the sobs stopped racking my body and I managed to calm my self down, I looked around and saw I was in a small hole beneath an oak tree, I sighed realising I was running low on food meaning I was going to have to steal from another pack while they were on there run again.

I am Cassandra Carter, I am seventeen years old and lost my family nine years ago. I inherited gray-blue eyes from my mother and my pitch black hair from my father, I am homeless and move straight after stealing food and other necessities from the closest pack. I know kung fu, Taiwan do and judo. Oh and I'm a werewolf.

So there you have it the very first chapter of run away werewolf, if you liked comment or vote. Do you think I should continue Cassies story or not? Oh and call me Sam

Run away wolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara