Tonight Chapter 20

-20-

Carly, Jared, and Mori had set off to find Jailene. it took a couple days to prepare since Carly got caught up in My Little Pony and Jared was playing Call of Duty. They finally started walking to the sight , they walked for hours until the faint smell of smoke drifted into Mori's nose. He raced ahead and stopped. The sight had been destroyed to ash and dust.

Carly crumbled to the ground  and Jared put a hand on her shoulder. "This is the sight." Carly confirmed. Mori looked at the ground and noticed tank tracks leading the other direction. He got up without a sound and followed them.

Carly and Jared followed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

They walked for days and only stopped to sleep and tend Carly's wounds. Finally the tank tracks ended in front of the city. Mori looked at the sign and muttered "Golden Canopy..." He smirked and they walked through the gates.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Jailene had spending a lot of time with dale. One night she felt frightened so Dale for, some reason,  slept in her bed with her. He wrapped her in his arms and held her closer then ever. One night Jailene , being a light sleeper and all, felt someone breathing over her. She opened her eyes to see Dale standing over her with a dagger in his hand and pure resentment in his nearly black eyes.

He put a hand over her mouth to block her screams. He flung her over his shoulder like she was a rag doll and he quickly went downstairs. She screamed and now Dale could hear stomping and yelling, He hit Jailene and ran.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Mori was awoken by the screaming of a women. he raced out he door and transformed into a black wolf. He had this impulse that made him help people, he couldn't let someone suffer, He didn't think at all he just did what he needed to do. He pushed himself to find this women and help, he heard hooves pounding against the dirt road. "Mori!" Someone called, Mori turned back to see Jared. "Should I tag along just in case?" Mori thought for a second and nodded slowly. He ran and Jared was quick to catch up. By this time Mori was in the woods and he could pin point the hooves and shrieks. He stayed in the brush and he stopped when he saw the sight that would crush him.

there was a silhouette of a man, a women, and a horse. The man threw the women off the horse and then got off the horse himself.

"Your going to make me so much money." The man said, he laughed low. If Mori could get closer he could see who the people were.

Closer...

Closer....

Just a bit more....

the sound of a twig breaking under Mori's foot was like his chances of being able to save this women in a easy way. No more. The man looked Mori dead in the eyes.

"I know your here, who ever you are.  Come out and I wont hurt her." The man said, the man's silhouette  mushed with the women's and there was yelp. Mori stepped out of the shadows to see Dale and Jailene Dale knew who the wolf was and he held the dagger into Jailene's neck with more force. Jailene put it together and gasp, Dale laughed again.

"No! Mori! NO!" She screamed as the wolf went head on towards Dale. Dale pulled his pistol out of his concealed gun sling and shot Mori in the heart. He crumbled to the ground and Jailene ran to him. She cried into his shoulder. Mori looked at her and whined, as if he was trying to say I'll be okay sweetheart. There was a rustling in the bushes and Jared appeared. He ran to Mori and picked him up. Mori winced at the action.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-

Sorry for the late upload and yes I know this chapter is short as hell, im sorry guys im busy and when you have a brother who is slower then a turtle running through peanut butter it gets kind of frustrating :/ Uhg im sorry again if anyone is still reading this, you guys don't comment or vote or anything so im not even sure that anyone is reading this

but whatever I guess that's fine

anyway if anyone cares It would make me smile if someone commented or voted or even followed me.....bye friends