TRFS - Series Introduction - Basic - Plus Summaries

Start from the beginning

The Ambassidor's Wife (Jennifer's Story):

Hi, my name is Jennifer Angel Stephenson, and this is how I went from the best friend (or one of three best-friends) of Her Highness, Princess Elizabella Serena Grace Jacobson-Lu'beck, to the wife of her country's Ambassidor.

It all started with a ball that Elizabella had invited us to that she, Elizabella, set me up with a guy that took my breath away, the thing is, he didn't feel the same way towards me that I felt towards him.

A roller-coaster ride is ONLY ever fun when you can get off at the end, but that is what my life has become, one endless roller-coaster ride.

I am soon to be a mum, to HIS child, but that is the only thing keeping my heart beating, my baby.

(Okay, again, in the Epilogue, I will continue with Elizabella's mother's recovery, but with a different point of view. Jennifer's this time.)

The Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress (Trisha's Story):

Hey, Trisha Yelena Williamson , is my name. I am the third best friend of Her Highness, Princess Elizabella Serena Grace Jacobson-Lu'beck. She introduced me to the one man that would forever have my heart!

I was first his nanny, well, the nanny of his twins, his son and daughter. I became his lover, and his friend, but he didn't want to acknowledge the blossoming feelings between us, because he still clung to his late wife's (the mother of his twins) memory.

One time of impatience, and I am PREGNANT! He scorns me deeply and then expects me to still be his friend. I take on role of his children's mum, never their mother.

I live life as best I can, but why is it that whenever I get comfortable with things he ALWAYS ruins it?!

(This is the final story in the four story series, but I am following it up with a few extra mini-series. Well, in this one, the secret is FINALLY revealed! And it shocks them, but it will happen in the EPILOGUE! Lol. You gotta wait!)

SERIES TWO:

The Family:

The Love Child's Love (Pierce's Story):

Leonie And Her Billionaire Playboy (Leonie's Story):

SERIES THREE:

(To those who do not know, series three and four are about Werewolves. I know, but it kinda hints at it in THE PRINCESS' ROYAL PREGNANCY, when Elizabella goes into labour.)

Bonnee And Doctor Wolf (Bonneesha's Story):

Part One - A Mother's Plea (Bonneesha's Mother's Story):

Part Two - A Psycho For You (Bonneesha's Mother's Ex-Mate's Story):

The Alpha And His Duchess (Arabella's Story):

SERIES FOUR:

The Gold-Diggers:

Love You Up (Porscha's Story):

I Know What I Want (Patricia's Story):