Chapter 5- Unexpected Visitors

Start from the beginning

We drove home and Loki went to go take a shower. I took the time to go get the guest room ready. I replaced the sheets with new ones and fluffed the pillows. I looked around. Kinda drab for a prince. Oh well.

I turned to see a shirtless Loki smirking at me from the doorway. He was really muscular but not as much as Thor. He had nice arms and abs and I realized I was staring.

He mock bowed. "Enjoying the view, milady?" he asked mockingly. I picked up one of his shirts and threw it at him.

"Put a shirt on, Loki." I grumbled as I slammed the door shut. I heard him laughing at me through the door. I heard the doorbell ring and shook any thoughts of loki shirtless from my mind. I opened the door and saw and immediate problem.

My best friends were standing outside an I was super happy to see them. They weren't the problem. It's who they brought that was a problem. I yanked the girls inside and looked at my unexpected guests.

"Give me a sec, will you?"

Without waiting for an answer, I shut the door an turned to my friends.

"You brought your dates?! are you guys crazy?!"

Elizabeth was the first to say something. "Jang, calm down! We thought he would hurt you so we brought backup."

"Yeah we were just worried about you." Sabrina said.

I sighed and gave them a small smile. " I know. It's just... I don't know how loki will react. "

"Speaking of the freak, where is he?" Abby asked. Leave it to her to be blunt.

I sighed. "He's in his ro-"

I heard pounding on the door and I heard someone yell "Now!" Then my front door broke for the second time in two days and in come the avengers. Maybe i should explain. Sarah was dating Cap, Elizabeth was with Tony, Abby was with Hawk and Sabrina was dating Thor.

Right at that moment, Loki decided to come out to see what was causing all the noise. He visibly tensed when he saw everyone there. My friends charged at him, and they already had their weapons out. They pinned him up against the wall and their boyfriends ran to help them. Before they could get there, i thrust my hands out and everybody except for me and Loki had a purple glow.

"Enough!" I yelled. I lifted my hands and all of them began to float over to the living room.

"Loki, get behind me." He grudgingly obliged, mumbling something about "hiding behind a mortal. " I lowered my hands and everyone collapsed on the living room floor.

"Really? you guys just HAD to bring your weapons?"

The girls all looked at me with a sheepish grin.

I sighed. "Alright, all weapons on the kitchen table, now. "

"But!" Sarah whined.

"Ah ah ah! my house, my rules. "

They all dropped their weapons with a loud clank. I looked over to see a belt with a bunch of different knives. Abby. A couple of small pistol holsters. Sarah. A small dagger with a button and a small box the size of my hand. I picked up the dagger and pressed the button. It grew into a long sword and the long blade disappeared when I pressed it again. I looked at the black box and pressed the button on it. It turned into a large bow and turned back into a box again when I hit the button. Definitely the work of Tony.

I looked up at him. "Impressive. "

"I know." he said, looking really smug.

"OK I need to talk to the girls for a moment. " I stood in my broken doorway, hesitating a bit. Could I leave all of them alone in there? Judging by the hate filled look Clint was giving Loki, no way.

"Don't even think about it Clint! That goes for the rest of you too. " I looked at Abby.

"Could you uh,"

"Stay here and make sure my boyfriend dosen't kill yours?"

"He is NOT my boyfriend!" I tried to look as disgusted as I possibly could.

"You sure?"

"Yes!" I said hotly.

"Fine! But I require something in return. "

I laughed. "Grapes in the fridge. "

She ran to grab some and said "Have fun!" before we walked outside.

We walked a little and sat down by a clearing near the woods. As soon as we sat down, Elizabeth pounced.

"So, you and Loki. What's the deal?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you like him?"

"Elizabeth! No I don't. " I felt my cheeks start to redden as they all started to laugh.

"Oh come on. He obviously likes you. He looks at you like he's terrified you'll disappear if he blinks!" Sarah said.

"Or he could just be terrified of me. "

My friends looked at me, confused.

I sighed. "I had another attack last night. " I started to tell them what happened. When I was done, I saw nothing but worry in my friends eyes.

"Are you ok?" Sarah said.

I gave her a small smile.

"Yeah I'm fine now. "

"So did you have any nightmares last night?" Sabrina asked.

I thought about it. "Strangely enough, no. "

"Does Loki know about them?"

"NO, but he's bound to find out sooner or later."

Sarah started to stand and walk back to the house. "Well we've been out here for a while, we should get back. Half of them might be dead by now. " I smiled as we started to get walk back.

I was surprised to find the house intact and even more surprised at the scene unfolding in the living room. Abby was sitting next to the coffee table, seeing how many grapes she could out in her mouth with the guys cheering along. Everyone was smiling and getting along. Loki leaned against the wall with an amused smile on his face. They saw us come in and froze. I looked at Abby.

"Classy. Real classy. Clint, why are you dating her again?"

He smiled. "I'm not really sure. " Abut started to say something but couldn't because she started to choke. We all laughed at that. After Abby was done with the grapes, Loki and I walked out. The boys got into their cars and waited while I gave the girls a hug.

"Thanks for coming. "

They all smiled.

"No problem. Just call us if you need anything, OK?" Sabrina smiled.

"Yeah. Sure thing. Now you four keep those hero's in check, OK?" They all nodded and smiled.

"And you mister! If you so much as lay a finger on my friend, I will kill you, revive you and then kill you again." Abby looked at him menacingly. The rest of them nodded in agreement.

Loki smiled. "My ladies, I promise I have no intention of hurting Jang. "

"Guys I'm fine! now leave so I can fix my house. "

"That wasn't a very polite goodbye. "Elizabeth said.

I smirked. "Who said anything about me being polite?" I turned and stated to fix my door. A few minuets later, everything thing was fixed. I looked at Loki.

"There. That wasn't that bad was it?"

"No I suppose not. "

"Loki?"

He turned to look at me.

"Yes?"

"Thank you. "

"For what?"

"Being nice. "

He smiled and gave a mock bow. "It was my pleasure, milady. "

I know it's boring and not very good! I PROMISE the next chapter will be MUCH better!