💌 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒐

your boyfriend kino has been busy for the past weeks. he's been focusing on his dance moves more than you. at first, it didn't annoy you but now he just stays in that practice room like his own home.

you went into the sheets of your bed hoping you could fall asleep but all you did was twist and turn around.

it was 11:11 pm and you couldn't sleep at all. all you could think about was him. you grabbed your coat and walked through the cold weather to kino's practice room.

when you arrived, you saw your boyfriend focusing on his dance moves. you could see the mirrors all heated up because of the amount of steam in the room. he was drenched in sweat as you grabbed a chair and sat at the back.

after a few minutes, he realised your existence and hugged you tightly.

"kino, you smell and you're so sticky because of your sweat,"

you say as he let go and grabbed a chair for himself.

"sorry (y/n), i missed you so much,"

he said rubbing the back of his neck.

you guys walk out together hand in hand on your way back home. he told you about how much he needs to focus because he wants to audition under an entertainment called cube. once you arrive home, he lied down on your shared bed and hugged you again.

"i told you, you smell,"

you say still hugging your cute boyfriend.

"i'll shower after a kiss,"

he says pointing at his lips.

you give him a slight peck and he leaves the room so he could shower.

after kino showers, he comes back half-naked onto the bed.

"what do you think you are doing?"

you say trying to hide your red cheeks.

"is it illegal to hug my girlfriend?"

he says as he hugs you even tighter. his hugs were always the best. they were so comfortable and you felt so happy every time you were under his arms.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

it was around 3:00 am in the morning and you suddenly woke up. you looked to your right and saw the world's beautiful face on earth. he looked so innocent and cute.

as you went closer to give him a peck on the lips, he opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around your body.

"i thought you were sleeping ..."

you say trying to not be tempted to touch his abs.

"of course i wasn't, i always sleep after you, baby,"

he whispers and pecks your lips.

"what happens if i don't sleep?"

you say looking at his amazing features.

"then i don't sleep too, i wait patiently for you to sleep,"

he says giving you another quick peck.

"i'm going to sleep now so my boyfriend would get some rest,"

you say closing your eyes and hugging kino again.

he lets out a slight laugh and kisses your forehead.

"make sure you have sweet dreams of me."