Vegas

It's been 2 months since the separation and Reba hasn't heard from Narvel yet.
  "Are you worrying again red?" Brett,Reba's hair and makeup guy,asked her.
   "Yes. It's been 2 months and I haven't heard from him, I'm a little scared to be honest Brett," she replied worried that something has happened to him.
   "Have you tried calling him?"
   "Yes and he never answers."
   "What about his mom?" Brett suggested.
   "Well no, but that's a good idea thanks Brett," she said.
   "Your welcome,"he smiles. He continues to do her hair while she calls Gloria,Narvels mom.
  "Hello?" A women answers.
  "Gloria,hey this is Reba I-" reba was cut off by Gloria getting excited.
  "Reba! Hi darling. How are you?" Gloria asked excitedly.
  "I'm good. I was calling to see if you've heard from or seen Narvel because I haven't heard from him and I'm worried."
  "Yes...he's here. Please come get him. I've tried talking some sense into him but he won't listen." Gloria said annoyed.
  "Ok I'll be there in the morning. Thank you Gloria." Reba said feeling relieved.
  "Your welcome hun. Bye now."
  "Bye." Reba hung up.
  "He's at Gloria's!" She said excitedly to Brett.
  "See I told you," Brett said.
  "So I'm going to get on a plane tomorrow to go get him."
  "I'm proud of you red." Brett says.
  "For?" She asked curious.
  "Being strong,"he tells her.
  "Well if it weren't for you and everyone else I'd be a mess." She laughed.
  "Reba we need you on stage in 5," someone told her.
  "Ok I'll be right out." Reba responed.
  "Thanks Brett. You did a great job," Reba said looking into the mirror.
  "Your welcome red. Now go get out there." He laughed.
  "Right." Reba smiles and waits for her cue backstage.
  "Ladies and Gentlemen...Reba McEntire!" Ronnie dunn announced. The crowd went wild. Reba walked up the stairs and started singing "Why Haven't I Heard From You" it reminded her of Narvel. She got him put of her mind and continued to sing.

Sorry its short again I'm trying to get ideas to put into this story. Have a good day/night.