part one (possibly the last)

I alone stand in this dreary Street .

No sound comes from the roads that lay ahead of me.  All forms of life seeming to have disappeared , all except for me.

The only thing I could hear over my pulsing blood was my mind , the physical world so silent it was almost defaming .
Though the sound it made was terrible , not being any better than none at all , clouding my mind .

it was as if a large dieing bird was siting next to me , its beak practically in my ear ,  a screech , terrifying and horrid . crying out in this lonesome Street .

the clouding coming from my mind seemed to be appearing in the physical world , as I see everything disappearing slowly and easily behind a monstrous amount of grey dreary fog .

I can't move , as if I became spontaneously paralyzed by fear but muscles still tense as I watch the fog getting closer . the same fear that was consuming me as if I where a delectable dish that could not be resisted as it got only inches away from me.

And then my vision went black , blacker than any dark seen before , pure void . void of life , matter , and any physical objects that may still be around me . suffocating me yet air still enters my lungs forcing me to stay this way , weightless yet crushed from the inside . totally and utterly gone . (end of poem?)