My dads new girlfriend

I was woken up by the sunlight shining on my face. I lived in a condo and the balconys door was open everything look so lovely.

"OH shoot!", I said getting off my bed and running to the bathroom.

I will quickly took a shower and got into this outfit:

I am a rich girl but who also has a crazy mind. I love my boyfriend.His name is Zach and he has beutiful green emerald eyes with golden hair.And of course my bff Macy.She has dark chocolate hair with blue eyes.

I was walking down and saw my sister in the kitchen making a PJ sandwich.Huh the maid's aren't even awake.Oh yeah forgot they don't work on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays.

"Alexis,Alexis!", I said taking the headphones off my sister's ear.

"It seems like your in another world when your in those", I said pointing at the headphones.

My sister Alexis looks nth like me she has light brown hair and Hazel light brown eyes.She looks like my dad,me in the other hand i look like my mom. I have blond hair and brown eyes.But I put on the blue eye contact that perfectly matchy blond hair.Alexis is 13 and im18.

"Srry,dint heard you,well anyways you know who's coming to live with us?", Alexis said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Who?", I ask taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Hey",she said santching the sandwich out of my hand.

"Dad's new girlfriend!",Alexis said jumping up and down.

"WHAT!", I said spitting out the peice of sandwich in my mouth.

I guess I have another competition with another of my dad's girlfriend.

"HEY?",Alexis said cleaning her face .

"Srry,need to make some plans", I said giving her 1 dollar bill.

"Hey this is 100?",she said.

"Opps,keep the change!"I said running upstairs to my room.

I was thinking what trouble I can cause today for a warm welcoming to my dad's new girlfriend.Ive always was the daughter who scared all my dad's girlfriend away after my mom died. I just don't want no one to take my mom's place.

I miss my mom so much.After my mother died We all been in a great depression.But my dad has gotten over her because he has been looking for a new wife.Thats what it seems like to me.Ive never seen him cry for my mother.Sometimes I think he never love her.

Knock knock

I look up to see my friend Macy smiling at me.

"Cheer up,here your weakness",she said giving me some poptart.

"You know don't you?'', I ask disappointed.

"Yup your sister told me everything so she wants me to check on you before you do something stupid", Macy said.

"Thnx machy", I said mumbling eating the strawberry pop tart.

"Know check your Snapchat, Angelina posted something up!",Macy said getting her phone out and going to her Snapchat and seeing what Angelina my other my other friend posted.

"Omg did she really did that,I've never did that but I'll try it sometime", I said smirking proudly because of what my crazy friend did.

She got a plate and put whip cream and smashed it to the officer (police) and ran as quickly as possible and the officer running after her.

We stood there and she left when it was dinner time.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay with us to eat dinner?"I ask her as we were at my porch.

"I'm sure,nos go eat your so skinny!",she said walking off to her house.

I wave back to her and walk back inside. I closed the door but there was a knock on the door.Now what did Macy forgot? I thought to myself.As I open the doot it wasn't Macy it was a beautiful women about my dad s age with beutiful blond golden hair and blue eyes.She hadded a white pencil skirt and a light pink blouse and white high heels.

I heard some footsteps behind me.

"Oh it seems that you met already, Chloe why don't you tell me that Amelia Came?",my dad ask.

I step inside and ran to my bedroom and slam the door.

"Hmph!", I said throwing my perfume at the wall and letting it break into peices because that's what my heart is right now.

I walk downstairs and saw that woman sitting very close to my dad and my sister sitting at the end talking to her with my dad.

As I walk down everyone's eyes were glued to mine. I sat at the very end and took my phone out.

"Oh Amelia this is my oldest daughter Chloe",my dad said.

As I look up I saw her standing up and walking towards me and reach out her hand.

"Sup", I said giving her the peace sign.

I return to my phone until someone snatch it From me.

"DAD!", I said stopmping at the floor.

"What?'',he said with his serious look.

"Are you seriously gonna have another girlfriend,you don't know this might be a slut who wants to marry you for your money I mean look at her,no one you hear me no one is ever going to take my mom's place even if that means if I have to kill HER!", I said screaming.

Amelia hadded a shock face and I just smirked and folded my arms.

"CHLOE that's it no one is going to take your mother's place and she is not a slut and even if you don't want to SHE IS GOING TO LIVE WITH US!",my dad said.

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?", I ask looking at Amelia.

"No-",she got cutt off because I smashed my plate full of rice with grill chicken and smash potatoes on her face.

"Huh", Amelia said cleaning her face off.

I smirk until my dad got up and holded my arm and said shaking me.

"CHLOE THAT'S IT YOUR GOING TO A BOARDING SCHOOL NOW IN LONDON!",he said.

"You can't send me there only because of this bioch and only because my mom went to a boarding school too!"I said screaming up to my room.

I call Macy and Zack.They both help me pack up and help me get to my dad's lambo and my dad went with me during the whole ride.

The car stop and my dad got off and went to shake hands with the principal who was in front of the car.

The window of the car went down and there was standing the principal she looked pretty.She hadded Brown hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a nice formal uniform.

"Hello, Ms.Chloe",she said reaching out for my hand.
I shook it and fake smile.