Fried Mash Potato Disks

Ingredients:
- 2/3 cups of Hungry Jack® instant mashed potato mix
- 1 cup of water
- a dash of salt and pepper
- a sprinkle of rosemary and garlic powder
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
(Optional):
- 3 tablespoons of shredded chicken or bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese
- ketchup

Process:
1. Mix instant mashed potato flakes, water, and olive oil in a medium sized bowl. (The texture should be somewhat runny, but a little thick; add water if necessary)
2. Sprinkle in the rosemary, pepper, salt, and garlic powder into the potato mixture. (Now is the time to add in the chicken, bacon, or cheese.)
3. Turn on your stove top on high heat and get your frying pan. Drop some olive oil and spread. To know if the oil is hot enough, drop a small piece of the mix into the pan. If it sizzles with small bubbles around it, it's ready.
4. Scoop about 2 tablespoons worth of potato mixture into your pan. Spread it into a patty about 1/4 inch thickness.
5. Cover the pan with a cover and wait for 3 minutes. Check it very often since it may burn. Feel free to experiment with the time increasing or decreasing in 1 minute increments. (Forgot the time to cook these. >.<)
6. Very carefully flip the parties over and cover them for another 3ish minutes.
7. Place patties on a plate covered with a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
8. Cool for 5 minutes and serve them with ketchup or completely plain! (I don't like ketchup so I always like them plain.)

Please comment if you tried this recipe and tell me your opinion on it if it's good or needs any adjustments!