"Fuckin Fatasses"

"Hey I didn't eat at all today, I was damn near Boutta die okay ?" Kimani said.

"Aight over dramatic Princess" Tanya rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, y'all ready to get this shoppin poppin?" Mylin asked.

We looked at each other and smiled. "Ooo Bars Bihh" We both said and we all started laughing.

"Yeah but wait.. Someone's coming along with us" I smirked.

They all looked at me confused.

"Who Bibby?" Mylin asked.

I smacked my lips, I was startin to think that was the only name she knew, she always had to bring that nigga up.

"No foo'" just before I could tell them who, he came walkin through the doors.

I smiled. He walked over speaking the girls.

"Hey Ladies"

"Hey Mario" They said in unison waving.

He walked over pecking my lips as he rested his hand on the small of my back.

"Hey Baby"

My smile widen. "Hey Baby" I pecked his lips again.

Me and Mario had been dating for almost two weeks now, after the Date he took me on another one and without really saying anything, we just knew we wanted to be together.

The girls had just found out the news last week. I hadn't really told anyone, we were keeping our relationship on the down low for a little while. I didn't want everybody in our business cause that's when you start hearing rumors and shit and I didn't want that.

I wanted a break from the chaos.

"Now we're ready" I smiled intertwining my Fingers with his.

The girls shook their heads smiling at us as we walked into finish line.

--------------

Bibby

Man it felt good to be back at home
For the summer time, sadly.. I wasn't stayin the whole summer, just a month then it's back on the road and shit but I was satisfied with this one month break, it's betta than nothin.

I hopped into my cah headin to the grocery store. Food was gettin low in the fridge and a nigga was hungry as shit.

I found a parking space and got out walking into the store. It wasn't too bad going places by myself in my own city, just certain parts and I always had to watch my back. I'd usually keep one of my youngins with me when I go out like this but since I rarely do go out by myself I just thought "Why not?". It always made me feel normal again.

I grabbed a basket and headed
Down the cereal aisle. I had to get me about foe' boxes, I'd eat on cereals all through the day.

Just as I was searching for my favorite cereal, I heard a small voice call my name down the aisle.

"Uncle Bibby!" I looked up to see Killa sittin in a Basket at the beginning of the aisle. I smiled widely, I hadn't seen my Nephew in a minute and I missed his lil bad ass.