"Sylis he's your mate. His not someone you were told to kill. He's not a pack member." He reasoned.

"My parents weren't just another pack member and I killed them." I threw over my shoulder.

"Sylis you weren't in control." Eric said, begging me to understand.

"I had all the control in the world by the time I got to them." I snapped.

"Sylis, you didn't know you were a hybrid. You didn't know what you were doing. You were blinded by rage!" He hissed.

" I was an Alpha. I shouldve had control over my temper." I snapped.

"Damn it Sylis! Li-" a small whimper interrupted his sentence, making him freeze.

"Just get out Eric. I'm not in the mood to deal with a crying pup." I snapped, leaning back in the chair.

Eric snarled lowly before he left the room, the door softly clicking shut behind him. I rolled my eyes, before crossing my arms over my chest and allowing myself to drift to sleep

Atticus POV

I gasped as I jolted awake from my nightmare, my heart slamming against my ribcage as sweat beaded my forehead. I gripped my bear close to me, a whimper escaping my lips as I calmed my racing heart.

I allowed my eyes to wander around the room, my green orbs landing on a sleeping Sylis. He sat in a chair in front of a place that had fire dancing inside. His buff arms crossed over his chest and his head draped forward.

I frowned at the sight.

Why was he not in the bed?

Carefully I slipped out of bed, standing on wobbly legs and holding my bear to me. I grabbed the soft cloth I covered myself with in my free hand and slowly walked over to the sleeping man. I placed the cloth over him, making sure he was all covered up.

This was his things. This was his bed. His soft fluffy squares. His soft warm cloth. I was a nasty omega. I didn't deserve those nice things, I didn't deserve to be bundled up in his scent. I shouldn't be imagining him holding me as I slept, I was an omega. I don't deserve to be happy.

Shakily I walked back towards the bed, sinking down onto the hardwood floor beneath me. I curled into a ball, nuzzling my nose into my bear. A chill swept over my body, a small whine leaving my lips. I ignore the urge to climb into Sylis's lap and bask in his warmth.

I've slept in much worse conditions than this hardwood floor. I deserved this, not the soft bed beside me or my mate that sleeps a few feet away from me.

With a frown on my lips I slowly drifted back to sleep, the voice in my head whispering horrible things that I knew were true.

"Mommy!" I giggled, wrapping my small arms around her legs and clinging to her.

Her lips held a smile as she look at me, a giggle bubbling up from her throat as she saw the sticky yet sweet remains of ice cream on my lips.

She picked me up and placed me on the counter, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it before wiping my face.

"Who gave you ice cream?" She giggled, her eyes sparkling with love.

"Carlisle!" I grinned pointing at the guilty seventeen year old in the door way.

She gave Carlisle a look, a smile still playing on her lips causing the teen to chuckle.

I stared at mommy's smiling face, my own smile forming on my lips.

"My messy boy." She giggled before kissing my now clean cheek, cupping my face in her small hands.

I giggled, and held her cheeks in my own much smaller hands. Confusion riddled me as a red liquid came running out of her nose.

"Mommy is okay?" I asked softly.

Her mouth open wide, an ear piercing scream of pain leaving her lips as blood began pouring from a wound on her throat. Deep claw marks appeared under my finger tips that rested on her face and on her stomach.

Tears came to my eyes as she suddenly dropped to the floor before me, my own scream leaving my lips.

"Carlisle! Helps mommy!" I screamed only to look up and see the same thing that happened to mommy happened to him.

Suddenly everything shifted. Instead of sitting on the counter I now hung from the ceiling in a dark cell. My feet dangling high above the floor, my chin resting against my chest because my head was to heavy to lift.

Tears began streaming down my face as the crack of a whip echoed through the air, a scream leaving my lips as the leather bit into my back.

The Alphas face soon appeared in front of mine, his lips twisted into a sick smile at the sight of blood running down my body.

He held a bottle in his hand, shaking it in his hands before popping the cap. He poured the brownish yellow liquid into my open wound. A blood curling scream leaving my lips, the smell of burning flesh invading my nostrils.

"Do you know what that is Atticus?" He paused" that my boy is Wolfsbane. It's deadly to any werewolf given the right amount and harmful to the ones that carry the gene." He chuckled.

Tears tumbled down my cheeks as he continued the torture. Eventually everything faded to black and I was left in darkness.